$10 Rocketfish PS Vita Vault Case @ BestBuy

Great item for kids. My 11yr sister has one, holds a few games/memory cards but thats about it. Vita fits very snug in the case. If you have a wrist strap on your Vita it also has enough space that it won't conflict with shutting the case.

Just last week Amazon had this as part of their Gold Box deal and they dropped it by a measly $5 to make it $14.99 and people were buying this up. At this price, it is a great deal.

I couldn't recommend this case enough. This is an absolute steal at $10. Only Vita case you'll ever need.

No. It is very snug and that TPU skin will not be able to fit by default. I know some people have cut around the inside foam and shaved along the edges and sand it down, but I would not do that.

No. It is very snug and that TPU skin will not be able to fit by default. I know some people have cut around the inside foam and shaved along the edges and sand it down, but I would not do that.
I have the trigger grip on my Vita, I take it that won't fit either?

Great case, I dropped it over a balcony on the second floor onto concrete and my vita was unharmed. Of course the case won't stay shut, so this is a perfect opportunity for a replacement.
Oh and I paid $25 at game stop last year and it was worth every penny

Debating on getting one, but Best Buy froze my GC because they won't own up to their website being broken and instead blame other crap.

Anyone else notice that the "Rocketfish" case sold by Best Buy and the "AmazonBasics" case sold by, uh, Amazon look exactly the same to my non-CSI eye?

Further proof that most of the world's crap comes off one assembly line in China and they just stick it in different boxes.

Don't even have a Vita yet, but with the coming apocalypse - and having played a bit of Fallout 3 - I figure anything with "Vault" in the title is a worthy investment. No nerve agents on mah Vita, no-oh...

bread's done
Back