$10 Target Gift Card For $6 Though Groupon Mobile

ChunLiBarbie

CAGiversary!
Saw this on SD. Download the Groupon app through your device's app store.

Atlanta

Chicago

Fresno

Houston

Inland Empire

Mariota

Orange Cove

Riverside

San Bernadino

Gonna take some fancy footwork to find other cities with the deal.  Even if you're not in 1 of those cities, if they aren't sold out, you can buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having no luck finding it in any of those cities listed (and can't find some of the cities in the list).  Must be late to the party, but thanks for the heads up.

Just a warning, I did the $20 for $25 on 11/15 and haven't gotten anything, despite being charged immediately. Called Groupon and they said it's a third party administering these Target GC promos and there's nothing they can do but refund my money, though I have to wait until next Monday to request that.

Having no luck finding it in any of those cities listed (and can't find some of the cities in the list).
Got one in Houston @ 8 a.m. On the main page, you can select your city from the drop down list. Still didn't find all the cities, but more were there than on the autofill just with searching.

Just a warning, I did the $20 for $25 on 11/15 and haven't gotten anything, despite being charged immediately. Called Groupon and they said it's a third party administering these Target GC promos and there's nothing they can do but refund my money, though I have to wait until next Monday to request that.
The $10 ones are mobile gift cards, so you just have to pull it up on your phone to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back