$10 video game gift card on Aion at Amazon - good through pre-order

KarcassmaKer

CAG Veteran
Here are the deets: Order Aion: The Tower of Eternity Steelbook Edition and get $10 off a future video game purchase. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account within 2 business days after the product ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Limit one per household.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VL4J9Q

Nice, thanks for post.
151l1259.jpg

Nice...makes it about $33 for me after ECA and this gift card. Thanks for the heads up (although I already had it ordered).

Very tempting as ive pre-ordered the CE as well.... If you do this - you might want to pick up the CE online items via the ncsoft store for $10. The special wings themselves cost like 1 million kinah and thats alot of grindage your saving for each toon.

is 40 seconds really necessary though?

and anyone think i should cancel or ebay the ce? it has been oos for a long time now so..

[quote name='Jinque']is 40 seconds really necessary though?
[/QUOTE]

Its not the time they give in flight but the fact they cost you around 1 Million kinah without the CE perk at level 30... in a game where money sinks are everywhere you look. Id rather trade $10 than the hours grinding 1 Mil on every toon you make by level 30 :p. The way to look at it is - your gonna need new wings at level 30 - ether grind the gold or buy the CE perk. You also need new wings at higher levels but thats another story.

[quote name='OtherAdam']Sweet. Already pre-ordered. Will use the credit on Dragon Age or Uncharted 2.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yep same here, I am in on one of those as well.

bread's done
Back