$10 Walmart Orange Sticker Clearance - Sin and Punishment, Dead Rising plus others

SaintAnger

CAGiversary!
Just got back from Walmart and bought Sin and Punishment: Star Successor from their clearance section with an orange circular sticker on the front of it for $10. They also had Dead Rising, Lost Planet, Shadowrun, and Venetica all for $10. Posting this cause it is YMMV as far as what games your nearest Walmart may carry but definitely look into since all orange sticker games I scanned came up $10. Wish mine had more so I could see what else might be that price.

My first deal I posted so dont hate.

[quote name='razrvamp']I saw lost planet and vencitia at my Walmart a few minutes ago as well[/QUOTE]

True. Got my game from the Valrico store here in Florida.

It must be the orange sticker from Black Friday. That's how the games were organized then. Orange = $10, Yellow, Pink, Blue were all different prices. Something like that.

Picked up Vanquish 360 for $10
On another note this display wasn't there on Black Friday. I saw 8+ copies of Dance Central 2 that I couldn't find on Black Friday. Ended up paying $10 more on amazon.

I'll have to check out Walmart tomorrow and see if I can find Vanquish. Might be ymmv but walmart isn't too far away.

If only there was a walmart in NY :( , everything is in New jersey . I would totally pick dead rising i need a zombie fix after all no more deal walking until february 2012

[quote name='Ricanlegend']If only there was a walmart in NY :( , everything is in New jersey . I would totally pick dead rising i need a zombie fix after all no more deal walking until february 2012[/QUOTE]

The writers need time to think up a 4th argument, to go with the three they beat to death in every episode and never resolve...

The one by my work was supposed to have Sin and Punishment in stock. I couldn't find it anywhere in there. Is there a type of specific display I should be on the lookout for?

I went the other day and saw a lot of good games on sale in the bin. Venetica,Dead Rising, Lost Planet, Singularity and vanquish to name a few. I actually found a copy of Resonance Of Fate at my store and snatched it up. Been wanting to try the game out and at $10, It was a no brainer. :)

Sin & Punishment Wii = two thumbs up!

EDIT: Oh yeah, standard disclaimers... yes, I know you:
- bought this on clearance at Target
- got it Black Friday 2010
- snagged it at Gamestop without a box, and who needs fucking boxes anyhow
- think the Wii sucks
- had my mom make you breakfast this morning

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up Venetica and vanquish the other day for this price. Went in trying to find yakuza 4. I'm gong to be hitting up a different wm tomorrow, hoping to score a few more games.

[quote name='AnubisRW']The writers need time to think up a 4th argument, to go with the three they beat to death in every episode and never resolve...[/QUOTE]

Ha. Truth.

Picked up a Sin and Punishment for $10. All the BF games were mixed in a bin marked $20. If they are still marked down there will be a new upc sticker stuck over the original one.

Grabbed kane and lynch 2, how to train a dragon, monster vs aliens, blood drive, alpha protocol, had to go to 5 different walmarts before finding yakuza 4. On my adventures I also saw singularity, create, shaun white skateboarding, and a few other I can't remember these were for ps3 didn't look at xbox games.

[quote name='MikeBiz401']Grabbed kane and lynch 2, how to train a dragon, monster vs aliens, blood drive, alpha protocol, had to go to 5 different walmarts before finding yakuza 4. On my adventures I also saw singularity, create, shaun white skateboarding, and a few other I can't remember these were for ps3 didn't look at xbox games.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. If anyone wants a more complete list of titles CAGs have found, check out this thread:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309448

The OP is really nice, I hear. :whistle2:\"

bread's done
Back