10 Years Of Shwag Giveaway Redux

I'm pretty sure it's only 1 of each IP per article a day. I wouldn't know, Examiner won't respond to my emails so I can possibly get a job there. lol

Note, we Examiners are also paid based on how long our readers stay on each page, so you don't have to click continually in one sitting.

Great news BTW. We reached the first package milestone! I'll have a pic up shortly.

[quote name='bluedotlounge']Sorry about the wait guys, this week has been that good kind of 'busy' what with all the press events, and that included a screening of Inception (holy shit).

I have the first box queued up. Here's one of them: http://img413.imageshack.us/i/dsc03310mo.jpg/

Congratulatory PM will go out shortly.[/QUOTE]

The cat better be part of the box...

Priority Mail on the inside of the box? Why was it printed on the inside of the box!? How are people supposed to know it's priority mail? lol

[quote name='Torazo']Priority Mail on the inside of the box? Why was it printed on the inside of the box!? [/QUOTE]

Because people were taking boxes from the post office, turning them inside out, and using them to mail things. In other words, getting free boxes.

[quote name='Strell']Because people were taking boxes from the post office, turning them inside out, and using them to mail things. In other words, getting free boxes.[/QUOTE]

It was meant as a joke really... Oh well.

[quote name='Strell']Because people were taking boxes from the post office, turning them inside out, and using them to mail things. In other words, getting free boxes.[/QUOTE]
The funny thing is, people still use Priority boxes to ship things via FedEx and UPS, the don't even bother to turn them inside out, they just slap the label on the box and mail it. :roll:

Just cause it does get abused doesn't make it any better. But if some people can live with themselves by abusing something like this... then whatever. They just won't be MY friend, most definitely and I won't pity them if they get in trouble for abusing the program.

Hope to add an additional box especially when there's a Mafia II press event tonight, not to mention the summer press party of NIS America. Then next week it's a 1-on-1 demo session of Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective with the game's creator (same guy who made Ace Attorney) at Capcom HQ and later that same day EA is having their 8-hour Studio Showcase.

bread's done
Back