$100 Amazon Gift Card for $95

Thanks for the bump Chaken

NO @ TMNT

EOTS 16 Shipped @ starmask and we have a deal.

I'm also scared to get scammed by anbuzim why? because he posted this on the Zuneboard.

Really majorly need help. I screwed up and deleted... Really majorly need help. I screwed up and deleted "Zune" in regedit. I'm stupid, I know. Just please upload your file or something fast because without that file my computer doesn't sync to my zune, doesn't recognize it, it's useless without that folder.

Thanks.

Just deal with higer feedback traders and take the chance, there are good traders here, no need to get scared off, just use your insticts and becareful. I know there have been some shady trades and a few scams lately, but it happens, and it doesn't mean this whole site is damned.

But, I guess if you can't take the heat, take it easy and hope you come back soon. :p

Thanks for the tip Dark Requiem would you like to sell your IPOD touch for $60 dollars? so I can try to resell it for $90?

I developed this 100+ feedback so I could scam you. And I see what I want to steal from your list. LoL. You ship first and I keep it....mauahhahhaha.....mu...ha ...hah....burp...

MWAHAHAHAHAH you guys are evil! please don't steal my stuff! I'm an honest person and would only like to deal with honest people! thanks

Edd pm replied!

MR NEWz if you are a scammer please don't offer me to look at your list. Thanks

I'm looking for Uncharted for 20 dollars cause this holiday season, Sony is releasing a PS3 Uncharted bundle and the game is going to drop in price! So if you have Uncharted feel free to cough it out now before the value drops

[quote name='Kandal']MWAHAHAHAHAH you guys are evil! please don't steal my stuff! I'm an honest person and would only like to deal with honest people! thanks

Edd pm replied!

MR NEWz if you are a scammer please don't offer me to look at your list. Thanks

I'm looking for Uncharted for 20 dollars cause this holiday season, Sony is releasing a PS3 Uncharted bundle and the game is going to drop in price! So if you have Uncharted feel free to cough it out now before the value drops[/quote]
Source for this, please?

[quote name='MrNEWZ']http://www.gamespot.com/news/6196293.html

Done.

Part of the reason I passed on a Mario Galaxy for Uncharted deal.[/quote]
Thanks, I did a quick google search and found tons of links about it. :p
I'm thinking about saving up to get it, but I don't like the fact it's not BC and I don't think I'll need 160GB.

kandal978 (10:47:47 PM): atleast make it civilize
kandal978 (10:47:54 PM): like KANDAL UR TRADe list is so cool

I'm not allowed to lie :(

I checked stewie.. only uncharted but nah.. no thanks, you can buy it for 30 dollars just the game no headset.

Anyways FREE RESISTANCE 2 BETA CODE UP FOR GRAB

G97P-FDBP-N2CB

Don't forget your manners once you take it.

IN MY TRADe LIST THERE ARE SOME CHEAP GAMES THAT I WANT TO GET RIDE OF. It has a GREEN TEXT COLOR SAYING FREE! Those games are eligible for Free.

bread's done
Back