$100 Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition Giveaway

TNL Nick

CAG Veteran
batman-arkham-city-collectors-edition.jpg

The Next Level (TNL) is giving away a brand new PS3 version of the Arkham City Collector's Edition. We gave away Gears of War 3 Epic AND Limited Editions last month and a couple of copies of NBA 2K12 earlier this month. There are a lot of big giveaways coming up, too.

The rules are here: http://www.the-nextlevel.com/feature/batman-arkham-city-ce-giveaway/. Read carefully, because there are ways to get bonus entries. They almost always involve being a member on our site (a great idea if you want to join now for this promotion or to get ready for Elder Scrolls, etc. down the line), but I'll let you in on an alternate method not mentioned on that page:

Follow @tnlonline on Twitter and include your Twitter name in your entry and I will give you three bonus entries.

Enter now.

Remember that none of the bonus entries apply unless you make the main entry. You can get up to six bonus entries via Twitter (follow and retweet) and another by being a member of TNL.

[quote name='TNL Nick']Remember that none of the bonus entries apply unless you make the main entry. You can get up to six bonus entries via Twitter (follow and retweet) and another by being a member of TNL.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I sent an email with all the needed info. :D

Entered. Thanks for sharing! I've been wanting to get this game for so long but I never pre-ordered and since release day passed like a few days ago I figured that I should just hold off till Christmas. Good luck to all!

The winner will be announced tonight and our first November contest will be listed tomorrow, so be sure to follow us on Twitter and register on our forums if you haven't already. There's a lot of good stuff coming up, both in terms of contests and content.

Mauricio M. is the winner. We'll be giving away Need for Speed - The Run, House of the Dead: Overkill - Extended Cut, and Saints Row later this month.

bread's done
Back