100 bucks from wamu/chase for opening an account.

waterboy100

CAGiversary!
So WaMu/Chase is running a promotion where if you open an account AND use direct deposit AND keep you account open for 12 weeks they will give you 100 bucks. I have promo codes that a banker game me to give to my friends when i opened my account. Since my friends don't want to switch banks or already have an account with WaMu/Chase i am offering the codes to you guys.

you can open the account in the branch or online (i recommend online as i will not have time to mail you the codes before it expires on 3/28/09). You have to open the account with an opening balance of $100 I do not know how they work it if you open online.

Details at http://free.wamu.com/AspxFiles/D_Bonus.aspx

Read the fine print on the site before you ask me for the code as i really want people who qualify to take the codes.

If you want one post a message here and ill pm you the code. First 4 people get the code.

Hey, this is a great offer and as far as I can tell nothing wrong with this thread!

THANKS!!! I would appreciate one, great reason for me to abandon BofA.

I had a coupon come in the mail a few months back with this same deal, but I had to deposit $100 first, just to let you all know, it might be the same way? Still, I prefer WaMu over BofA.

thanks for the heads up. I was going to open another wamu account for direct deposits this week anyway. I'll take one if you have anymore left.

Jack McSmack, cdrober, DJEZombie, Sharp Katana: check your pm box.

mtxbass1: 100 bucks is nowhere near the FDIC maximum insurance limit of 250,000 per account. 100 bucks is perfectly safe at any bank. so i 250,000 as a matter of fact.

BarbblerElf: they will send out a 1099 at the end of the year to remind you.

They mail me these cards in the mail every once in a while. If I can find the card with the code on it I'll pass it along here.

bread's done
Back