$100 credit from sony. extreme ymmv

Hate to do it, but if anyone isn't using one of their 20% coupons I would really appreciate one. I don't know how many times I've tried to receive these emails. Guess I'll try again

Hey if you were gonna spend $500 this week on PSN it works out all the same.

"Spend like $400 on PSN games you actually want and basically get Ghost Recon and Mass Effect free YMMV !"

Haha, after seeing this I just checked my sony rewards page & have a message with a reward that blows OP's out of the water. If I register 5 eligible disc I get to treat myself to a free movie! Life is looking up.

Another round of emails from Sony and nothing for me yet again! I'd love $100 or even a 20% off code. I don't know why Sony is so against emailing me even just to say hello.

Another round of emails from Sony and nothing for me yet again! I'd love $100 or even a 20% off code. I don't know why Sony is so against emailing me even just to say hello.
I get them every week but not the one with the code

funny how that always seems to be the case

oh well maybe next time

Just a heads up as I was also never receiving Sony emails, I remember clicking to accept their emails somewhere on playstation.com or somewhere in there... Apparently you have to go to the sonyrewards website and click what types of emails you want to receive from there. That's where it specifically says promotions or Sony newsletter or a few other options. Mine had the Do not email me for all those selected. So at least double check on the sonyrewards.com site.

bread's done
Back