100 Disney Movie Rewards points for Easter Egg Hunt Game

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
I just got an email from Disney and there is a little "Easter Egg Hunt" quiz where you look around the site for answers which are codes redeemable for points. Since it would be more work to type up the quiz, I'll just post the answers/codes. Just put them in the "enter code" box you redeem any other DMR codes with. The email says it expires 4/18.

Jiminy - 10 pts
Superbark - 15 pts
Budderball - 25 pts
Papers - 50 pts

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
In an email they sent. The answers I provided are the codes you redeem. Put them in the same place you would put in a code from a DVD insert.

I didn't get the email :whistle2:(

EDIT: Oops...should have fully read the OP. You don't need the email, just enter the codes :dunce:. Thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
nice freebie...now i just wish they would bring out some better rewards....18600 points and nothing to get:cry:, wish i could sell the damn thing

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Is the "Bludderball" code word not working for anyone else?[/QUOTE]

It's ' Budderball ' ,it's one of the dogs from Space Buddies .

Thanks OP, I was about to start doing all of them after I read the email and remembered there was a topic here before about these. So, Thanks for saving me the trouble!!!!

Thanks, OP. This put me over the top for my Donald Duck in Mathmagicland/Ducktales combo. I see I'm not alone in trying to save up enough points for that one. I watched Mathmagicland in 7th grade math class back in the day and wanted to grab myself a copy ever since.

Thanks OP. I got the e-mail but didn't have the time to be bothered with figuring it out. I'm up to 6,420 points.....not sure if there is anything I want to get yet.

Thanks you, louiedog and getsmackd77. I was motivated by this thread to begin accruing Disney points again. I previously had 800 points, but they were deleted last August. At the time, I was unaware that failing to log in constantly results in them zeroing your account. I hate rewards programs that do that. Anyways, thanks again guys...that 200 points gave my account a nice boost.

[quote name='dafunkk12']Thanks, OP. I normally ignore their emails, I would've missed out on free points.[/QUOTE]
Like you I normally ignored their emails. Today, while searching for this Easter email (yeah, I know now that you don't need it), I came across over 300 bonus points in various old emails. Luckily all those one-time-use codes were still active.

[quote name='getsmackd77']I'm not sure if this is posted but, when you log-in click on the blu-ray tab. watch the video about hdtv and blu-ray and get 100 points.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up

Anymore free points offers? I did all the available free ones (Wall-E, Easter, referrals, video and survey) 100 points short of getting Smart House dvd. Don't judge me I love that movie lol

[quote name='CupNoodL']Anymore free points offers? I did all the available free ones (Wall-E, Easter, referrals, video and survey) 100 points short of getting Smart House dvd. Don't judge me I love that movie lol[/quote]

I got an e-mail today that said you could get 200 bonus points if you signed up for the Disney Movie Club. I'm probably not going to do it, and I'm not sure when you would obtain a code for it.

[quote name='scott2hotcott']I got an e-mail today that said you could get 200 bonus points if you signed up for the Disney Movie Club. I'm probably not going to do it, and I'm not sure when you would obtain a code for it.[/quote]

What?! I just recently signed up for the Disney Movie Club. I wish I had known about that because I would have done it.

bread's done
Back