100 dollars off PS3with Sony Card?

Cool. Do I have to wait until the card comes here, or will the email me the # or something? I want to order from Amazon.com today.

[quote name='ajdude101']Cool. Do I have to wait until the card comes here, or will the email me the # or something? I want to order from Amazon.com today.[/quote]

When I did it last July, I'm pretty sure that they either emailed me a temp number or they gave it to me on the webpage after I was accepted so that I could use it right away.

[quote name='ajdude101']Cool. Do I have to wait until the card comes here, or will the email me the # or something? I want to order from Amazon.com today.[/quote]

Are you in a hurry to get the PS3? because the Metal Gear bundle will come out in not so long and you get a free game and a DS3

Yeah, I would like it ASAP. I am fully aware of the MGS4 bundle, but I just sold my 360 for a PS3. Why did I do that? Going through 5 360s isn't the most fun thing you can do. And with this Sony Card, my Amazon Visa Card that I have $30 credit on, and 20 bucks off the 40gb PS3 with the Gold Box trick, I will only be paying 250 bucks for a PS3 on Amazon!!!!! That's a deal that I can't pass up! :)

Oh, and how long did it take for you guys to be approved? How long did it take for the card to get to your house? Thanks :)

PS: Can anyone confirm that they mail you a card #? I want to buy the PS3 right away lol :)

^it took me week to get approved, add another week for the card to arrive. Depends on what's in your credit report. I have 2 credit cards with chase and since this is a chase credit card I got approved fairly quickly.

I did it last August while it was $150 (60gb for $350 ftw). I have pretty good credit so it arrived a week after I applied. The credit appeared on my first statement... BUT they hosed me on bonus reward points which I am still bitter about.

[quote name='ajdude101']Yeah, I would like it ASAP. I am fully aware of the MGS4 bundle, but I just sold my 360 for a PS3. Why did I do that? Going through 5 360s isn't the most fun thing you can do. And with this Sony Card, my Amazon Visa Card that I have $30 credit on, and 20 bucks off the 40gb PS3 with the Gold Box trick, I will only be paying 250 bucks for a PS3 on Amazon!!!!! That's a deal that I can't pass up! :)

Oh, and how long did it take for you guys to be approved? How long did it take for the card to get to your house? Thanks :)

PS: Can anyone confirm that they mail you a card #? I want to buy the PS3 right away lol :)[/QUOTE]

I might be wrong about this , but I think the $100 off with the Sony card only works if you order it off of the sony style website , it wouldn't work if you ordered it off amazon.

Also you mentioned having $30 credit with your amazon visa , wouldn't you have to actually use the amazon visa on your order to use the credit , thus not being able to use the sony card anyway?

[quote name='StarKnightX']I might be wrong about this , but I think the $100 off with the Sony card only works if you order it off of the sony style website , it wouldn't work if you ordered it off amazon.

Also you mentioned having $30 credit with your amazon visa , wouldn't you have to actually use the amazon visa on your order to use the credit , thus not being able to use the sony card anyway?[/quote]

I applied for this one which allows you to use it at qualifying stores:

http://sonycard.sony.com/sonygatewa...&CELL=6064&MSC=&AFFID=&CLICK=&CID=&PROMO=DF01

You can use more than 1 credit card at Amazon at a time :)

bread's done
Back