$100 for .hack collection...part 3 and 4 sealed?

Pck21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hey guys,

I have a friend of a friend who is selling some of his gaming stuff and apparently he has the .hack collection. He is willing to sell me the entire collection with parts 3 and 4 being sealed. I know they are rare but what do you think? Quick responses are needed! Thanks!

sorry that this post won't help at all but i think it's funny that every game i wanted that my mom wouldn't let me buy when i was young is rare now, i wanted one of the .hacks but the guy at walmart told my mom it had "mature sexual themes" and she wouldn't let me get it, then i was able to get shadow hearts, but i sold it because i didn't know what i was doing and the gore freaked me out....

well good luck on the decisiong :(

i checked amazon and ebay for youjust to try and help and it looks like cheapest for part 3 is 30 and part 4 is going from 80-100, so its up to you.

The .hack games really aren't that rare except for .hack 4, especially if sealed. But for $100, it's not much of a deal... it's a fair price for all 4 games but not a deal. The other games are pretty common...

[quote name='darkslime']Considering the cheapest sealed copy of Part 4 on Amazon is $92.88, that seems like a good deal.[/QUOTE]

But that's Amazon, its been sitting at the price for awhile. A sealed copy of part 4 ranges from $65 - $85

Parts 1 - 3 are not really valuable (even a seal part 3, since it was reprinted with the white strip).

[quote name='Pck21']Thanks for the input everyone! Are the games even worth it at that price, like to play?[/QUOTE]

eh give or take. its one of those series that starts out good and falls flat at the end.

if you play to play them, flip part 4 and get a used copy. Heck, I'd even be interested in trading my used copy + cash for it. LOL

i picked up .hack part 1, 2, used and 3 ,4 sealed for $80 with all for guides i dont need the guides anyone want to trade something for the guides

part 4 used to be really expensive. but people lost interest. if there is a new game in the .hack series coming to the u.s. it might go up again. but yeah, this isnt much of a deal . lower the price.

Thanks for the input everyone. I declined the offer and he didn't mind. He said he'll keep all of them for now or sell them on eBay in the future or something.

bread's done
Back