100 free best buy points by entering in your birthday

msuna

CAGiversary!
Login to your reward zone program and enter your birthday. You should get 100 free points and who knows what special reward they will give you when its your birthday!

Was going to post this...thinking about making my bday "oct 4" ...should I? I really don't want to wait till July.

Saw it in my email and got the 100 pts, Oct 21 is my birthday...It'll probably be another one of the Ten thousand "10% off coupons" they keep sending me.

I got about ten of them that dont expire till the end of the month I'll give em away

Alright this is pissing me off...

I signed up for a Reward Zone card about 2 months ago when I found out it was free (pretty sure there was a fee before). Well I simply cannot figure out how the hell I'm supposed to get setup online. It seems my only options are signing in or setting up an entirely new rewards zone membership.

My birthday is in January. Thought I could be slick by setting the month to November, then when I got whatever coupon they send, I'd switch it over to January. Problem is, once you set it, you cant change it. So now I'm stuck in November. Boo :cry: Oh well.

bread's done
Back