100% FREE: Customized Mother's Day Card

BriankLizard93

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Hello, CAGs! I found a promo code that will let you all create and send a custom Mother's Day card from www.cardstore.com . After selecting a Mother's Day card and customizing it, enter the promo code "LUVMOM" (without quotes) at checkout. It will then be 100% free. You can send the card directly to your mom's address or have it sent to yourself first. With Mother's Day fast approaching, I figured I would post this. A simple gift that, when customized, will seem extremely creative.

(the link I originally followed to the website, if you want it. However, it's just as easy to follow the one in the description)
http://www.kqzyfj.com/k6115zw41w3JPPNMRPSJLLKOPOLR

Enjoy! ~BriankLizard93

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Xuang']legit?? that link looks dangerous[/QUOTE]

Both links will take you to the same place. If you want, just take the first link in the description.

Thanks OP! Hopefully my mom likes the card.

[quote name='Pwny']Umm it was in march lol?[/QUOTE]

What was in march? If you're referring to the code it still works and if you're referring to Mother's Day that's May 13th.

Thank you OP! My mom will love her card. I got here one with a picture of me and her when I was a child.

[quote name='BriankLizard93']Hello, CAGs! I found a promo code that will let you all create and send a custom Mother's Day card from www.cardstore.com . After selecting a Mother's Day card and customizing it, enter the promo code "LUVMOM" (without quotes) at checkout. It will then be 100% free. You can send the card directly to your mom's address or have it sent to yourself first. With Mother's Day fast approaching, I figured I would post this. A simple gift that, when customized, will seem extremely creative.

(the link I originally followed to the website, if you want it. However, it's just as easy to follow the one in the description)
http://www.kqzyfj.com/k6115zw41w3JPPNMRPSJLLKOPOLR

Enjoy! ~BriankLizard93[/QUOTE]

thank you so much for this man :)

bread's done
Back