100% Free photo mouse pad from Artscow. Must connect and "Like" on Facebook

[quote name='chickenbutt']Mines arrived today. It's came from Hong Kong so I think it might take a while to get to people.
Thanks for posting! :)[/QUOTE]

Dang. Mine is still processing.

Thanks OP! I used one of the photos I shot while on my recent trip to Japan :D

4-52327499-0-1-1

Create 50 fake facebook accounts to friend my fake facebook account, or pay $2? artcow, you may think you got me there, but I'm a college student. I have nothing but free time. In for one.

Thanks alot. Good luck with your fleece blanket!

EDIT: @darksage I hope you're kidding. Just go through someone's friend list and add everyone. People will accept 70% of the time and usually within like 2 hours. It's facebook.

Holy crap dude that looks sweet when did you order it? Mine is still processing, but it is going to end up so sexy when it comes (atleast I hope).

Mine is still processing and I did mine as soon as the OP was made almost.

Either way, everyone is having some cool ideas, I will post a pic of how mine turns out if I ever get it.

I ended up getting my brother to order another for me, since he has a laptop and no need for a pad (and I wanted a better looking one than my Umbrella one). The result came out looking fantastic.

4-52370802-0-0-1

I ordered my free one on July 17th, but it still hasn't been shipped :cry: How long does it usually take for them to ship it?

I made this one!
4-51771666-0-0-1.jpg

Got mine today, looks fantastic and I defintely think I'll be returning to the site again soon. Would post a pic if my computer didn't die...

[quote name='Machof5']Holy crap dude that looks sweet when did you order it? Mine is still processing, but it is going to end up so sexy when it comes (atleast I hope).[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks. I ordered it about 2 weeks ago.

I think the shipping time accounts for the amount of detail and color that is on the pad because mine is suppose to be very detailed and didn't come yet.

Mine arrived from Hong Kong today. I feel I won't use it much seeing as my current pad is really nice with wrist support and what not, but as a CAG, free is free!

0727101458.jpg

Where is everyone finding such great artwork (especially gaming related)? I have been trying to find something that kicks ass for days now thats gaming related or transformers related ......anyone got any ideas

Thanks, I received mine a few days ago! I'd take a picture, but I'm out of the state for a few weeks!

Thanks, again, OP!

I just recieved an e-mail from these guys (got my mousepad weeks ago) saying they credited my account with a bunch of free prints. I go to check it out and find out that they've actually credited my account with tons of free stuff, like tote bags, coasters, etc. The only catch is the shipping isn't free. But still, that's pretty awesome.

You can check out your credits by going to https://www.artscow.com/Member/CreditDiscount.aspx

bread's done
Back