100% Free Silver Plated Heart Pendant or Silver Plated Hoop Earrings

BriankLizard93

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Hello fellow CAGs! Do you have a loved one that enjoys jewelry? Are you one of the few female CAGs? Then I've found something epic for you! 1saleaday.com is giving out a surprise gift to anyone who requests it (price is $0.00 and also has free shipping). The surprise will either be a silver plated necklace or some silver plated earrings. (Unfortunately, you don't get to pick which you want :( ) No credit card info needed. Just click "Buy it now" and proceed to sign up for an account. Done. I just signed up for one for my girlfriend. This ends in about ten hours. Be quick!

The Link:

http://1saleaday.com/weloveyou/

I think this may be one of the better freebies I've posted. :) :applause:

BEST. FREEBIE. EVER.
I hope I will get the necklace, I'd hold onto it for my one year anniversary with my girlfriend.

just so you guys know, these are junk. I bought 5 pendants from 1saleday when they were $1 each with free shipping a few months ago. They all have what looks like rust or some kind of corrosion. But, they are free.

Thanks ordered!

It doesn't seem to give you a choice like the website provided in the free samples thread by a different poster. Hope I get the pendant!

[quote name='strizay']just so you guys know, these are junk. I bought 5 pendants from 1saleday when they were $1 each with free shipping a few months ago. They all have what looks like rust or some kind of corrosion. But, they are free.[/QUOTE]

man... maybe i shouldnt give it to a girl since its gonna make me look bad by giving cheap pendant.

Thanks! I ordered it a day or so ago from this thread. I couldn't post a thanks earlier tho (due to account being awaiting permission lol). ^_^ I think it looks cool, and its free so I cant complain ^_^

This is what I'm talking about. My phone takes crap for pics but you can still see the brownish tint.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c68/Strizay/20120819114906.jpg
20120819114906.jpg

It's one of those made with Chinese materials? Makes sense, since they're actually giving them away. Hopefully the one I ordered for a ladyfriend will be better looking than that... =\

I bought 10 of these when they were selling them for $1 a piece a while back.
fuck YOU if you're thinking I'm an idiot for spending money on them.
1saleaday has given me MANY free stuff from the past not to mention the super cheap HDMI cables they were selling that I was able to turn and make a profit at gamestop
Anyway, ordered one.

Thanks OP! The wife's birthday is coming up (1 day before labor day) so hopefully I'll get it by then. Hope I get a pendant but not complaining either way since it's free.

[quote name='DcupsOfJustice']I wouldn't put my hopes on actually getting these. Put in for a micro sd usb hub about a year ago, never got it.[/QUOTE]

Me too!

[quote name='hotstud19us']Received my pendant today. Not bad for free. About the same as the $5 jewelry at dollar stores.[/QUOTE]

Got a necklace. No rust whatsoever. Only down side, the chain is really small and wont really fit on who I want to give it to. Guess ill give it to my sister.

[quote name='djduke316']Thanks OP! The wife's birthday is coming up (1 day before labor day) so hopefully I'll get it by then. Hope I get a pendant but not complaining either way since it's free.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='djduke316']The wife's birthday[/QUOTE]

[quote name='djduke316']Hope I get a pendant ... it's free.[/QUOTE]

Dude...

[quote name='strizay']
20120819114906.jpg
[/QUOTE]

LOL, that didn't happen right away. It took about a month and a half of constant wear and never being removed. I suggest only wearing it once in a while and never wearing it in the water.

bread's done
Back