100 Games Giveaway!

Liked and such. Not much in the way of jokes...But did you hear about the guy who worked on the last Winnie the Pooh show? They took out one of his favorite jokes and almost fired him.

Tigger did something crazy, to which Pooh replied "Tigger, please."

50 Reasons you know you're addicted to playing Video Games:

You learned Japanese just so you can enjoy more games

You've dressed up as your favorite character and did cosplay

When you have a girlfriend who games as much as you do

You search for hentai for hot video game characters you like

You don't talk about anything but games

You try to throw a pokeball at an animal trying to catch it

You look for a map when you take a walk in the woods

You have ever tried to "double jump".

You dream about gaming

All the music on your Ipod came from Guitar Hero

You call someone a noob in real life

You get extremely irritated every time you hear someone say "Hey! Listen!"

The only joystick you play with anymore is plugged in to your Xbox.

Whenever something bad happens you reach for the pause button.

You own all gaming systems even if they suck

When you invite your online friends you don't know for your wedding and other activities

You actually thought Pokemon were real

You've spent so much time playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater you actually taught yourself how to skateboard.

You walk into people's homes to collect money and smash their stuff

you go to school only to come back just to play video games.

You ask your doctor how many lives you have left.

When you refer to your car as your epic mount

You keep pushing the buttons in the elevator in the apartment/hotel/mall.

Whenever you get hurt, you just hide behind something for five seconds until you heal.

You've changed your name to a video game characters' name

You stand in Wal-Mart shouting "Opening Lockboxes!"

Your phone's ringtone is from a game you love

You actually went to video game design camp.

When you get a new gadget or game, you hold it above your head with a stupid smile!

When you see a turtle, you jump on them

You think Milk is beer

You've decided you won't go outside anymore due to the 'tacky graphics, poor sound and low playability.'

You make videos about gaming

You tell your dog to use an attack on someone/something

You actually camped out 24 hours before a game/system came out

You've moved your PS2 into the bathroom just in case you make it to the next level in Vice City.

You think you can take on the world with a crowbar.

When you go to buy something at a store/mall, you ask how much gold/rupees will it cost.

You're amazed that there's no triolith (pyramidal stone) in your local church

Your hands are so gnarled from gripping the controller, you can't even tie your shoes.

You actually learned how to play a real guitar because of Guitar Hero

You eat a mushroom hoping to become bigger

You've tried to dial a cheat code on your phone.

You name your child after a video game character

You own the soundtrack to your favorite games

You argue with people when they say your favorite game/system sucks

When something goes wrong in real life, you try to load a save game. When you find it doesn't work you go and ask someone how to fix corrupt saves.

When you heard about the hurricane Ike coming, you thought of Ike from fire emblem

You have the video game hotline on speed dial

You play on a video game system for hours!

-Thanks for the doing the contest!

Kartel rocks! Never won anything, but it's awesome that you guys are so generous with your giveaways. Been tryin to win for a long time. Hope this is my lucky break! :)

Page liked. Contest Entered. Commented. Extra contest entry. Can't wait to see what games are to be given out. Good luck all.

cool. i would like to get some new psp games for my system as thats slowly a dying system that i have not had the chance to use that much.

Rabbi walks into a New York City bar with a frog on his shoulder, bartender says, "where did you get that?", frog says, "Him? Oh they're all over the city."

An infinite crowd of mathematicians enters a bar.
The first one orders a pint, the second one a half pint, the third one a quarter pint...
"I understand", says the bartender - and pours two pints.

I would love to joke, but since telling jokes is not my thing I will tell you where I got my name.

I won my name in a lying contest, I just fell asleep and won.

Found the page, liked it, entered. Good contest, thanks for the opportunity, Cap'n. =P

And I'd leave you a joke... if I was any good at remembering them. >_>

A bar on the 15th floor of a complex is hoppin' with tons of people one night. Someone orders this crazy drink that's bubbling and fizzing like a science experiment gone wild. He drinks it, wanders over to the window and jumps out.
Everyone looks in horror as he plummets to certain death, but instead he bounces off the pavement right back into the window. He saw all the confused and shocked looks, and people started betting he couldn't repeat it. Again, he leaps out the window, bounces, lands back inside.
A second guy, already kind of inebriated, asked for the same drink the first guy had. Yeah, he was sure, so the bartender mixes up the same bubbly fizzy drink. The guy gulps it down, dashes towards the window, hops out, and ends up as a mess on the pavement.
The bartender looks at the first guy and says, "Superman, you can really be an ass when you're drunk."

(That's right, you're gonna work for your joke :p)

A joke, eh?

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out of his fly. The bartender asks, "What's up with that steering wheel?" The pirate replies, "ARRRR, it's drivin' me nuts!"

I've liked the FB page for quite a while now, actually, though I don't use FB much except for games. I should start reading the wall more. Guess I'll go check out the site some too.

Jokes... jokes... Nope, I got nothing.

So theres this dude named Juan who was killed. At the crime scene a detective examines the body. The police chief comes over and asks the detective,
"So, have you found out what killed him yet?"
"Yes, it was a golf gun" says the detective.
"A golf gun? Whats that?" says the police chief.
"I don't know, but it sure put a hole in Juan"

I'm sure you're LOLing right now :cool:

Entered.

It's a dark night, and a blonde is swerving down the road. Left, right, left! Then she's pulled over by a police officer. 'What seems to be the problem man?' he asks. 'Nothing, officer' she answers, 'There's just this tree that seems to keep on following me no matter where I turn.' To which he responds 'Ma'am, that's your air freshener.'

bread's done
Back