100 Games Giveaway!

Liked the Kartel page a good bit ago, won a game yesterday ^_^ and I made sure to tell it in my status so that any of my friends on facebook that has a PS3 would also go and like the page :D

Thanks for the contests

[quote name='Perfidious Sinn']Thanks for the contest, I hope I win some Game Gear games. That thing's been gathering dust since 2002.[/QUOTE]

I'm no Nostradamus, but I'm predicting that your Game Gear is likely to continue gathering dust for quite a bit longer!

I should already be "liking'" your FB page from a previous contest. Leaving a comment here for an additional entry. Thank you!

Thanks for the contest, CaptainSwag. Would be great if I won. Was never good with jokes, though. I'm sure YouTube can help you out in your quest for laughter. Richard Jeni is - or was (R.I.P.) - a great comedian. Look him up some time.

[quote name='The1stMJC']Not really a joke teller so not gonna attempt that part.[/QUOTE]

Your avatar and signature are of Deadpool. How are you not a joke teller?

Also, how many times are we allowed to enter?

I liked the Kartel page on Facebook a while ago.

I don't really know many funny jokes, as I spend most of my time with a 3 year old. But a couple days ago she said:
"Why did the chicken cross the road?"
When I asked why she said:
"to get dead."

A joke? Hm. All my jokes are usually just things I notice that don't make any sense to me.

As a kid I used to love putting PS at the end of notes or letters I wrote. Because it was like that extra secret you had to tell them "PS- I just robbed a bank. Don't tell anyone. I'm a bajillionaire. No you can't have any money." But then you'd actually forget to put something so you'd write PS and actually write something important "PS - I ran over your dog. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." And then the secret was lost, completely- so I would always add something else, and I always thought it would just be P-S-S. And then one day I was thinking about it, and someone said "You know PS stands for 'Post Signature' right?" and so I did the math, carried the 2s and the 20s, and figured...I was writing Post Signature Signature every time. I should not have left a secret, I should have been signing my name again. That's a Post Signature Signature, signing your name after the PS. I realized then that the correct term, is PPS- because it's after the PS. It's a Post Post Signature. So now I can gladly write after a nice thank you letter: PS - I think I gave you some type of sexual disease last night. I'm not sure which. You should get checked out. PPS - Please also tell your sister to get checked out. And don't expect a phone call. Not because I don't want to talk, it's just really awkward.

And then if I really felt the need, PPPS - I didn't sleep with your sister, by the way. I think she may have just gotten it from the toilet. I forgot to wipe it down when I was done, and there may have been something left. Really sorry about that.

Two old ladies were sitting on a park bench when a man in a trench coat came up and flashed them. One old lady immediately had a stroke. The other couldn't quite reach.

Liked.
Commented.
Joked....
Well, this isn't necessarily a "joke", but it's something funny my 8 year old boy said. And everybody loves "my child said this funny thing" anecdotes.
A new stoplight was recently installed on a street near ours. For the first week or so, it blinks yellow so people get used to it.
As we neared the light the first time, he said "Cool, they put the new light in......Now they just have to install the red and green lights."

Nice giveaway, look forward to seeing all the giveaways you guys do, they are some nice prizes.

Now, as for a joke...

A priest and a rabbi are walking by a school playground full of kids...the priest says "let's fuck em!" and the rabbi replies "out of what?"

ok.. real bad joke time..

How do you make a dog drink???

Throw it in a blender!

(You can replace dog with just about anything... baby, cat, etc)

bread's done
Back