$100 iTunes GC for $80 WalMart.com

[quote name='the_punisher']Thanks OP love these 100 for 80 deals, just ran out from the Best Buy sale in March.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to those sales I still have over $100 in credit left but know people love these iTunes deals.

If someone gave me a $100 iTunes card I'd say wtf in my mind....

I love having an ignore list..

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='superhippy1986']If someone gave me a $100 iTunes card I'd say wtf in my mind....[/QUOTE]

:drool:

If you've no need for itunes card, why are you even here?

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']What do people need a $100 itunes card for?[/QUOTE]

Why don't you log into iTunes or the AppStore and find out.

Thanks, I bit on one. For those asking what it's good for, pretty much any software you'd want for a Mac or iOS device. I buy software pretty often for work, rather get it 20% off, so I stock up whenever I see a discount.

Is anyone else having an issue buying one of these? I go to checkout and I get an error about temporary difficulties. I also tried to buy it using Pay Pal but that didn't work either.

I don't know about that, but when I try to log in it's giving me an "Exceptions. Please contact admin." message. ??? Maybe related? Or maybe they are 'on to me'. Whatever I did. LOL. :)

[quote name='crunchewy']I don't know about that, but when I try to log in it's giving me an "Exceptions. Please contact admin." message. ??? Maybe related? Or maybe they are 'on to me'. Whatever I did. LOL. :)[/QUOTE]

Ya I am getting that now when I try and log in.

It seems to be fixed now, at least up to the point of completing the sale, but I didn't complete the sale. I'm going to hold out for a deal on $50 cards or less. I don't need to spend $80 now even though it's a good deal.

But… I would like to get the Beatles Box Set which is $150. So 2x $100 cards for $160 and have $50 left over. Sigh. If I had the money. I'm a weirdo that doesn't own a single Beatles album! !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crunchewy']It seems to be fixed now, at least up to the point of completing the sale, but I didn't complete the sale. I'm going to hold out for a deal on $50 cards or less. I don't need to spend $80 now even though it's a good deal.

But… I would like to get the Beatles Box Set which is $150. So 2x $100 cards for $160 and have $50 left over. Sigh. If I had the money. I'm a weirdo that doesn't own a single Beatles album! !!![/QUOTE]

It is only a 10% discount but target has iTunes gift cards on sale as well so you could get a $100/80 from Walmart and a $50/45 from target to buy the box set

Got an email stating that my order was cancelled. I went to their website and the reason given was that 'my payment could not be verified'. Uh, no. Nothing wrong with my check card. In fact, the transaction still shows as pending on my bank's website. Not happy with Wallyworld today.

Same here, order was cancelled. States that some issue with my card. That's BS cause when I called Walmart to see what's going on, they said there have been a lot of fraudulent purchases. The gift card is not available at all right now on the website. They must have run into some major problem.

bread's done
Back