$100 Logitech PlayStation 3 Driving Force GT Racing Wheel

Good thing I waited. I just bit on this good deal. Had $30 saved in Amazon credit too. Also, since I'm an Amazon Prime user, I paid $4.00 for 1 Day Shipping. Should be here Friday, before the weekend! Total: $74.00

I was just eyeing this yesterday and picked it up just now with the price drop. My $10 Amazon credit from Gran Turismo 5 also came in, so I used that and another $10 credit. Perfect timing considering I had purchased all the games for 2010 that I want.
Thanks for the post.

Is this a good price?

I read on Neogaf that the G27 will be $200 on logitech.com on Black Friday, although my girlfriend would kill me if I spent that much on a steering wheel. Maybe they'll have a DFGT deal too...

I should probably wait to see if I like GT5 first. Too bad you can't use this on 360 too for Forza :(

Was eyeing this for the past few days hoping to beat the ~130 price amazon had. Saw it this morning at 99 and jumped on it. Now if only my copy of GT5 would get here (it's still on the truck for delivery!)

[quote name='twicwborn']In case anybody missed it there is also a $30 mail-in-rebate for this. the link for the rebate is right under the price.

I almost missed it at first and was going to let this deal go by. But after I saw the rebate I had to jump on it.[/QUOTE]

yeah saw that too-but it said deal till nov 13th-

made it seem as if you only got a rebate if you bought it before the 13th.

^ ^ anyone????

[quote name='youenvy']yeah saw that too-but it said deal till nov 13th-

made it seem as if you only got a rebate if you bought it before the 13th.

^ ^ anyone????[/QUOTE]
thats the way I read it

[quote name='Cardiff Giant']Was eyeing this for the past few days hoping to beat the ~130 price amazon had. Saw it this morning at 99 and jumped on it. Now if only my copy of GT5 would get here (it's still on the truck for delivery!)[/QUOTE]
UPS won't deliver GT5 to me until Monday and Amazon ships this FedEx so I'll get it Friday. How funny. *Dang!*

Well, glad I didn't buy the wheel cause I finally played GT5 and it was meh, putting it up on Craigslist.

I was expecting to be blown away by the graphics and it looks good but wasn't jaw dropping. I've been spoiled by the very comparable graphics in PGR4 and NFS:Hot Pursuit.

[quote name='Lucian']UPS won't deliver GT5 to me until Monday and Amazon ships this FedEx so I'll get it Friday. How funny. *Dang!*[/QUOTE]

That stinks I didn't get my copy from NewEgg on Wednesday or at all. My copy never showed up on Wednesday. I kept checking the tracking number and eventually it said that it was delivered to my front door while I was at home in my living room (which is right by the front door). I didn't see or hear a UPS truck on the street at all so I have no idea where they actually delivered it but it wasn't to my house. I called newegg and they opened up a claim and after 7-10 business days I'll get a refund since I decided to just go buy it at Best Buy. So annoying and I'm extremely angry with UPS.

[quote name='Aleman']Well, glad I didn't buy the wheel cause I finally played GT5 and it was meh, putting it up on Craigslist.

I was expecting to be blown away by the graphics and it looks good but wasn't jaw dropping. I've been spoiled by the very comparable graphics in PGR4 and NFS:Hot Pursuit.[/QUOTE]

sounds like gt5 is not your cup of tea because gt5 is a racing simulator and the games like pgr4 and nfs: hot pursuit are arcade racing type games.

[quote name='frpilot']sounds like gt5 is not your cup of tea because gt5 is a racing simulator and the games like pgr4 and nfs: hot pursuit are arcade racing type games.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention both NFS:HP and PGR4 are 30FPS games while GT5 is 60 so it never was going to look as good as those games.

I keep checking the price on the DFGT but can never convince myself to go ahead any buy one as I fear GT5 won't hold my attention long enough to warrant a purchase. But then I go back and play GT5 and end up considering it again. So conflicted...

Well, I got my DFGT yesterday and I tried it out with the NFS:Shift demo and IT IS AWESOME! Really excited to try out GT5 on Monday and I also got in on NFS:Shift for $10.

I was always scared away by the price of wheels in the past, but man does it get you immersed in the game SO much more.

a wheel is a must have for GT5, makes the experience much better, i've been looking for this for my brother so thanks op.

[quote name='Cardiff Giant']That stinks I didn't get my copy from NewEgg on Wednesday or at all. My copy never showed up on Wednesday. I kept checking the tracking number and eventually it said that it was delivered to my front door while I was at home in my living room (which is right by the front door). I didn't see or hear a UPS truck on the street at all so I have no idea where they actually delivered it but it wasn't to my house. I called newegg and they opened up a claim and after 7-10 business days I'll get a refund since I decided to just go buy it at Best Buy. So annoying and I'm extremely angry with UPS.[/QUOTE]

UPS isn't delivering my Buy.com CE's til Monday- No ground shipping Thursday-Sunday.

bread's done
Back