$100 ps2 at TRU 5/25-5/31 (YMMV??)

jarvis307

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
ok, first time creating a thread so be kind. i tried searching and what not to make sure this wasn't posted already.

i was at the foster city, CA TRU yesterday and over in the ps2 section, i saw a red flier that indicated that the ps2 was on sale for $99.99. the dates listed on the flier were 5/25-5/31 if i remember correctly so i do not know if this is a perm price drop or not. i also don't know why they would post this early and lose sales on the $129.99 ps2 for the rest of this week.

this is all the info i have. apologies if i missed where this has been posted.

:bouncy:

[quote name='jarvis307']ok, first time creating a thread so be kind. i tried searching and what not to make sure this wasn't posted already.

i was at the foster city, CA TRU yesterday and over in the ps2 section, i saw a red flier that indicated that the ps2 was on sale for $99.99. the dates listed on the flier were 5/25-5/31 if i remember correctly so i do not know if this is a perm price drop or not. i also don't know why they would post this early and lose sales on the $129.99 ps2 for the rest of this week.

this is all the info i have. apologies if i missed where this has been posted.

:bouncy:[/quote]

Actually it was posted in the TRU thread a little while ago but I had forgotten all about it. It's not YMMV so it should be all stores. Thanks!

bread's done
Back