100$ target ps3 coupon proposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_GTR1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
can someone PLEASE post a scan of the target 100$ ps3 coupon. i really want to buy a ps3 but the coupons stopped printing out before i got a chance to go. this would be greatly appreciated by myself as I'm sure many cags that missed out on this as well.

if someone gives me a scan img AND IT works ill paypal you 20$. i promise you that. its a win-win for both partys, btw im not a duche, i will pay if it does work and greatly would appreciate it. i have 18 rep (100%)on my ebay account btw if that helps anyone trust me, as well as 1 transaction on cag lol.

i hope im posting this in the right section but yea PM me or reply , btw does the coupon have anything printed on the backside or any kind of special markings?

i know about speedy, he got sued by circuitcity or something. but he was constantly leaking the weekly ad. theres a big diffrence between doing that and uploading a one time coupon

Except that the one time coupon required a purchase, so you're asking for someone to go against the T&C that're likely printed on the coupon itself.

Ya know, the part that says 'no copies'.

If you're really serious about buying a copy(hence the $20 Paypal offer), then might I suggest eBay. Albeit your $20 offer may be a bit off the market value for the coupon:

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=ta...+coupon&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

But there is one auction with a current bid of $29.99 that has about 9 hours and change to go on it, so maybe you could swing an amount under $40 total for it.

Better hurry though as I believe the coupon expires soon.

[quote name='Chris_GTR1']can someone PLEASE post a scan of the target 100$ ps3 coupon. i really want to buy a ps3 but the coupons stopped printing out before i got a chance to go. this would be greatly appreciated by myself as I'm sure many cags that missed out on this as well.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy has a current promotion for a $100 GC with the purchase of a 160GB PS3. So, you're not really missing out anymore.

[quote name='Chris_GTR1']if someone gives me a scan img AND IT works ill paypal you 20$. i promise you that. its a win-win for both partys, btw im not a duche, i will pay if it does work and greatly would appreciate it. i have 18 rep (100%)on my ebay account btw if that helps anyone trust me, as well as 1 transaction on cag lol.[/QUOTE]

Use that $20 towards a PS3 at BB or buy the actual coupon on eBay. A scanned coupon won't work anyway because Target employees will most likely call someone over to verify the coupon and they'll see that it's not an original.

[quote name='Chris_GTR1'] btw does the coupon have anything printed on the backside or any kind of special markings?[/QUOTE]

Yes, which is why I suggested the above.

[quote name='Chris_GTR1']just updating the thread , i just bought a ps3 so someone delete the post.[/QUOTE]
You don't need someone else to 'delete the post' for you.

Make a new post and before hitting the button to post it, scroll down and look for a lil checkbox that says 'close thread after this post' or something to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back