$100 Xbox Gift Card (Digital Delivery) for $79.99

hamadto

CAGiversary!
Eneba has $100 Xbox Gift Card (Digital Delivery) for $79.99 after applying code WkndXbox at checkout. 

You can purchase the code(s) and redeem to add balance to your Microsoft account.

• Both the Microsoft and Xbox cards work just the same. Once redeemed to your Microsoft account, you can spend your balance at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. You can get the latest apps, games, movies, TV shows, and Surface, Xbox, and accessories. (Source)
Add balance to your Microsoft account and use to purchase items from Microsoft Store online. For example, Xbox Series X for around $400 by purchasing 5 * $100 Gift Cards.

Note:

• Price is after service fees and applying discount code WkndXbox
    If discount code doesn't work, try guest checkout in incognito/private browser. You will be asked to enter your email at last step.

[*]Eneba codes usually sell out fast.
[*]Xbox Gift cards do not currently work at physical Microsoft Stores.
[*]You currently cannot buy Microsoft 365 with a gift card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worked for me too, no issues.

I really appreciate this one, OP.  Thank you for the heads up. 

Money is tight right now, but as long as I'm not homeless, missing Destiny 2: Lightfall is not an option, so this bit of savings is really nice.

Just a heads up. Told a close friend about this and they bought one and it told them the code was already redeemed.

I won't be buying from this company again. Beware.

Just adding to the warnings, I bought two codes at once and was able to redeem one to my account with no issues, but the second code showed up as "already redeemed". Submitted a ticket with Eneba and am hoping the issue will be resolved, otherwise I will escalate to PayPal as well. So definitely buyer beware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update, Eneba reached out to me and processed a refund already. I actually ended up buying another card as well and the code worked, so in total I was 2 for 3 and refunded for the bad code. Surprised that they were able to process the refund so quickly, so props to them for that at least.

Update, Eneba reached out to me and processed a refund already. I actually ended up buying another card as well and the code worked, so in total I was 2 for 3 and refunded for the bad code. Surprised that they were able to process the refund so quickly, so props to them for that at least.
Surprised they helped you so quick. My friend is still waiting. And seems there general response is that they are backed up and can take weeks to get things resolved

bread's done
Back