1000 Free MS Points, Pizza and more!( For Live users)

hm... you think we need to include an adress or anything? I assumed the coupons would be digital so I didn't.

We'll see I guess. I'm hoping that I get a reply.

[quote name='nathan_the_rock']hm... you think we need to include an adress or anything? I assumed the coupons would be digital so I didn't.

We'll see I guess. I'm hoping that I get a reply.[/QUOTE]

I think your address is linked with your gametag.

Honestly, I would get a few buddies together and play some 360, but only if I gots' t3h p0pp@ J0HN$ P1ZZ@, otherwise it's just another night of Smackdown Vs Raw 06.

[quote name='CheapyD']Does Papa Johns deliever to Tokyo?

p.s. I ate a large Dominos pizza by myself last night...[/QUOTE]

I don't have a Papa John's in my area, but thank goodness, because the one time I ate there the pizza I got tasted awful :whistle2:# :drool: :whistle2:& :oops: :whistle2:? :puke:

[quote name='PINKO']do we still have to tip the deliver boy[/QUOTE]

Hell Im out of range for PJ delivery, Id have to pick mine up

[quote name='CheapyD']Does Papa Johns deliever to Tokyo?

p.s. I ate a large Dominos pizza by myself last night...[/quote]

That's impressive. I haven't been able to do that since I was 13.

[quote name='repetske']That's impressive. I haven't been able to do that since I was 13.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat.... I miss those days ;)

[quote name='cyrix`']this should be in the free stuff forum...[/QUOTE]
Cheapy didn't seem to have a problem with where it was posted when he posted, why would you?

Thanks, hopefully in for one.

I wonder how they'll distribute everything though, maybe they'll just randomly choose from the entries?

Here's some pictures I found from the XBLA party the other night, I assume they'll just send out the stuff without the box?

187842767_1b06253690.jpg

187841005_954fdba75f.jpg

EDIT: The pictures also show 1600 points instead of 1000 points.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Think they'd be pissed if I took a picture of myself eating pizza playing 360? Hell, its not like they tell you how many friends have to show up.[/QUOTE]

This absolutely has the potential for some seriously hilarious pictures, both intentional and otherwise. Email sent.

This is awesome! Definitely sending an e-mail.

If you are planning on sending in a funny/weird picture post a copy here so we can have a laugh.

Kinda want to have me and a bunch of friends playing Guitar Hero or KOF XI... probably some crazy legal agreement that would land me in jail for doing that though.

You know, at first I thought this was a contest. I figured they'd pick people at random....but is it just everyone who sends an email gets this, first come first served?

[quote name='seanr1221']You know, at first I thought this was a contest. I figured they'd pick people at random....but is it just everyone who sends an email gets this, first come first served?[/QUOTE]

Who knows? :)

This is pretty awesome. I think the way they get it to you is by searching your gamertag in the database and sending you the stuff via snail mail. Atleast, that's what my guess is.

I havent gotten anything, not even an email back. They better hurry to do something or the summer will end before anybody gets anything.

according to the video, they have over 8000 requests/offers as of yesterday...maybe it is time to respond to them?

bread's done
Back