100k Xbox LIVE Points and Signed Xbox360 Bundle by Kudo Tsunoda Giveaway

[quote name='bmcclary']FFandMMfan-
Yes, you have to enter through XboxLIVE in order to enter. Thanks for your interest.

Happy Gaming!
Brian
Ford / Lincoln Emerging Media[/QUOTE]

Then what's the fucking point of offering an Xbox to win if you already have to have an Xbox to enter it? This contest is retarded.

[quote name='FFandMMfan']Then what's the fucking point of offering an Xbox to win if you already have to have an Xbox to enter it? This contest is retarded.[/QUOTE]

Some grown ups have more than one tv. :p Not to mention with the media capabilities and upcoming cloud storage feature, a second xbox is a great idea for another room.

Also, some people are still on Premier systems and a slim upgrade would be nice.

[quote name='juanawoman']100K!?!?

I'd never have to wait for sales on Arcade titles ever![/QUOTE]

:lol: My cheap ass would still wait on sales. Old habits are hard to break.

For everyone wondering, you don't need to download the Gamer Pics or Theme to be registered to enter either of the contests.

All you need to do to sign up to win the Xbox 360 is to watch a video that you can choose to watch once you 'click' on the ad.

To enter to win the 100,000 MSP you have to opt-in to be contacted by Lincoln about their products if I read the fine print correctly.

saw the ad on the dash today. The video is actually pretty fun to watch, even though the whole inspiration from people from the park is kinda silly. As for 100,000 points. I would buy all crap load of games on demand and tv shows and movies from zune. I having trouble using the 4000 MSP I got from amazon, imagine 100,000 MSP

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Will this be a contest that shows up on the marketplace?[/QUOTE]
It's live now. I saw it in the Inside Xbox section as well as the Video Marketplace (not inside, just the dashboard menu things). I saw it a total of twice in about 20 minutes of scrolling.

Buy ALL the games!

1121885.jpg

Very nice.. For any chance bmcclary, there are any kind of jobs for a Mechanical Engineering in FORD? :p (in currently doing my masters in Engineer Management).

I really need a job

Hmmm, I was on at lunch and checked for the ad and didn't see it.

Will downloading the pics/theme enter you as well? If so, I'm covered and won't sweat the ad.

Hello All-
It seems like there have been a lot of questions about the 100k giveaway. You don't have to download the picture and theme pack to win. In order to enter, click on the tile that says "Enter for a Chance to Win 100,000 Microsoft Points" check the box then hit SUBMIT. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Brian

Alright, maybe I'm a friggin moron but I checked all over the dash probably a half dozen times yesterday and saw no sign of this promo. I saw a couple Kia and Volkswagon ads but nothing for Ford/Lincoln. :lol:

[quote name='Ather']FFandMMfan, enter anyway. if you win the duplicate XBOX, I'll take it off your hands for you.
[/QUOTE]

I CAN'T enter because I don't HAVE an Xbox, that's why this contest is STUPID.

[quote name='bmcclary']Hello All-
It seems like there have been a lot of questions about the 100k giveaway. You don't have to download the picture and theme pack to win. In order to enter, click on the tile that says "Enter for a Chance to Win 100,000 Microsoft Points" check the box then hit SUBMIT. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Brian[/QUOTE]

Brian,
Something legit recently happened to my dashboard that I can not discuss, but I do not see the tile to enter. Is there another way to enter? I dl'd the pic and theme. Thx.

bread's done
Back