100th post

JakeT81588

CAGiversary!
mwahaha i have reached my 100 post mark. as a celebration i would like to show you all my new avatar. now look. good job. i have been a member for 6 months... it didnt take me too long did it. flame away, this thread shouldnt be in existance in the first place.

OMG, six months and a hundred posts?! How did you pull it off?! It must've been hard to post about once every other day.

Well, it is my excuse to get another post to add up 3000.

Wow, 100 in 6 months. you're really hardcore. I mean I've only gotten over 2400 in that time.

should I?...no I wont...Im not gunna hog forums like this "Jake" person...i mean...come on...can you think of anything besides your real name?

*edit* I was on 596 when this was posted

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']yeah lion king rules!
just 200ish more to go till i'm 1000

go pumbaa!
kid how old are you anyways?[/quote]
I'll race you to 1000 x0thedeadzone0x.

[quote name='karmapolice620']should I?...no I wont...Im not gunna hog forums like this "Jake" person...i mean...come on...can you think of anything besides your real name?

*edit* I was on 596 when this was posted[/quote]

And do you realy police these forums and steal peoples karma? I didnt think so. Even more unoriginal.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Well, it is my excuse to get another post to add up 3000.

Wow, 100 in 6 months. you're really hardcore. I mean I've only gotten over 2400 in that time.[/quote]
yea but you mostly post on the oftopic oftopic alot

Since technicaly I would be the karma POLICE I wouldnt steal...so before you bash my name you psychopathic delusional freak (your name is basketcase) think

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']yeah lion king rules!
just 200ish more to go till i'm 1000

go pumbaa!
kid how old are you anyways?[/quote]

im 15... sorry if i have a life, a school to go to and a job. i will be dropping out, quitting and posting more starting tomorrow.

nvm. i like having a life because instead of posting constantly on cheap ass gamer, i have sex!

[quote name='JakeT81588']nvm. i like having a life because instead of posting constantly on cheap ass gamer, i have sex![/quote]

People that brag about sex are idiots.
It's about more than that.

Good one mustang...if your having sex just for sex...your doing it for the wrong reasons...you do it because you love someone...it sickens me how people brag about having sex with all different people...wheres the feeling? the love? the emotion? its not there...its just "something to do" or to brag about...

[quote name='karmapolice620']Good one mustang...if your having sex just for sex...your doing it for the wrong reasons...you do it because you love someone...it sickens me how people brag about having sex with all different people...wheres the feeling? the love? the emotion? its not there...its just "something to do" or to brag about...[/quote]

Unfortunately, it is in our society.

Still, there are some people left that place some value on the importance and significance of sex. Two of my closest female friends are very strongly opposed to sex before marriage. One has a boyfriend, and she was very offended when one of our mutual friends started asking her if she screwed her boyfriend "before Prom, after Prom, or both." Seeing how they react and the value that they place on it has made me rethink my position...which was previously not thinking about it all. (Being 17 might have something to do with that.)

In the end, I guess you should just go with what works best for you and let others be. That may be the answer to a lot of things in life, actually...

To me, just the fact that 15-year olds are engaging in sex is disturbing enough. Exactly as karma said, "where's the love?". They don't understand the magnitude of it, even if they think they do. But hey, these are the times I guess.

Well put gothic...I prolly will have sex before marriage and prolly with my girlfriend that I have now...but it wont be so much as having sex but as makin love...I dont like that people see sex as a every day thing...but thats my view and others have theirs...Im just sick of our sex and violence hungry society (i know violence wasnt mentioned but I still dont like it)...do people have values anymore...i know im sounding like an old person but seeing as im 16 you should get what i mean and understand that this isnt a standard...its just what people choose to conform to...they let their hormones control them over ethics or values...well thats my shpiel...go back to your regular buissness and pay no attention to me

[quote name='moiety']To me, just the fact that 15-year olds are engaging in sex is disturbing enough. Exactly as karma said, "where's the love?". They don't understand the magnitude of it, even if they think they do. But hey, these are the times I guess.[/quote]

15? i knew kids that were having sex when they were 12...i kid you not.

i heard...dont know if its true punq...of a girl that was 10 that had a child...my "x" started her period when she was eleven so you never know

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='moiety']To me, just the fact that 15-year olds are engaging in sex is disturbing enough. Exactly as karma said, "where's the love?". They don't understand the magnitude of it, even if they think they do. But hey, these are the times I guess.[/quote]

15? i knew kids that were having sex when they were 12...i kid you not.[/quote]

That's ****ing sick. They probably hadn't even started puberty.

lol, it is one person, i have known her for 13 years, we are best friends and we r together now. it is good, and for the rite reason

[quote name='karmapolice620']moxio...that does mean no babies though ;)...this world is sick and demented...i hate what we have come to become[/quote]

No babies... but still the chance of STD's, I think?

Also, girls mature faster than boys, so the girl COULD have somehow started puberty. :lol:

Yeah, strange world.

true they could have STD's if it wasnt theyre first sexual experiance...thats good that it is for the right reasons, but still...its not tasteful to go and brag about having sex...

No wait, now I'm at 17, JakeT81588 I need to open one more thread. Please eveyone, lets have a moment of silent respect for me and my 17th post.. no wait this will be my 18th, well better open up another thread.

[quote name='JakeT81588']your gay, dont try to make me feel stupid... this was a joke thread, did u even read it? apparently not.[/quote]

Really this was a joke thread? No way! I thought there was no to be no sarcasm in CAG!

I am proud of myself though, I can reply to bad threads without even reading them. I need to call Yoda to see if I can get on the Jedi Council!

Oh by the way.. the "your gay" reply... the sign of a high IQ...

Dude...im 16 and have been going with the same girl for 2 years and havent had sex...use common sense...
are you afraid of the vagina or something? i see no common sense in your post
someone makes a topic about how many posts they have and you redicule them and exalt yourself for posting an amount exponential to theirs in the same time period.
then he says "im sorry im not a big dork, im too busy getting laid" and you redicule his moral standards, saying that it's disturbing, etc.
way to go guys

im not afraid of it...it just has to be special and meaningful for the first time i do it...if you actually read everything you would understand...maybe if you werent so simple minded you would know what values and respecting peoples bodies mean

[quote name='weimerwanger']
Dude...im 16 and have been going with the same girl for 2 years and havent had sex...use common sense...
are you afraid of the vagina or something? i see no common sense in your post
someone makes a topic about how many posts they have and you redicule them and exalt yourself for posting an amount exponential to theirs in the same time period.
then he says "im sorry im not a big dork, im too busy getting laid" and you redicule his moral standards, saying that it's disturbing, etc.
way to go guys[/quote]

Being humans, we all crave for sex. Apparently, some of us are more patient than others.

bread's done
Back