1080P LCD $149 Free Shipping!

Kenrik

CAGiversary!
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11482622&whse=BC&topnav=&browse=&lang=en-US

HP 2159m

16:9 1080P (1920x1080) with a 5MS refresh rate and HDMI!!!

pretty much the perfect monitor for gaming.

Free Shipping. Total price (for me with tax) $158.99.

I have a 32 inch 1080i HDTV but I prefer to use this one.. the image is amazing! It is gloss so the colors are much brighter and the blacks are true black.

Cheapest price on the web. I checked.

Cheers!

Wrong forum - should be in the "Other deals" one but thanks for posting. If I had some extra $, I would probably pick one up.

1080p would be referring to the amount of pixel the LCD can display.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1080p

Most computer screens can achieve HD quite easily.

Edit: The post/poster I was trying to answer seems to have disappeared....

Anyway, this thing has DVI and HDMI inputs. Not bad.

The only downside is that is has small computerish speakers but they work in a pinch if you don't have a sound system.

[quote name='kosmos13x']1) referbished...

2) wrong forums[/QUOTE]

#1 True but it has the same warranty as a non refurbished. Plus Costco has one of the best return policies in the business.

#2 Any Mod feel free to move it to the correct forum.. Sorry. :cry:

[quote name='Kenrik']#1 True but it has the same warranty as a non refurbished. Plus Costco has one of the best return policies in the business.

#2 Any Mod feel free to move it to the correct forum.. Sorry. :cry:[/QUOTE]

#1 above is not true at all. From that web page:

This monitor has been refurbished by Electronic Hardware Services, a Costco company, and is covered by a 1-year Limited Warranty. EHS will, at no charge, repair or replace defective parts with new parts or with serviceable used parts. The warranty period commences on the date of purchase.

I.e. the warranty is provided by the refurbishing company, which is not HP. It isn't the same warranty at all.

Ok.. Let me rephrase that. It has a one year warranty from Costco. HP originally offered a one year warranty on it. So it's the "same" 1 year. Note how I said "costco has one of the best return policy's in the business" Anyway you're spliting hairs.

bread's done
Back