10yr old Sandwich for $28000

I'd so eat the damned thing. I'd either become immortal, and thus ensare the world under my throne of darkness...

or get a really bad case of the holy shits

$28000 high bid and the shipping is the cheap flat rate $9.95. Oh wait he's requiring the $.55 insurance too, whoopdedoo. For $28000 he better hand deliver that cheesy goodness.

[quote name='Skylander7']I'd so eat the damned thing. I'd either become immortal, and thus ensare the world under my throne of darkness...

or get a really bad case of the holy shits[/quote]

Reminds me of seinfeld. MmMm century old cake

Yes! Buy the Holy Grilled Cheese that gives the power to win thousands of dollars in sinful practices such as gambling! :bs:

And Saint Attila raised the grilled cheese on high saying, "O Lord. Bless this thy Holy Grilled Cheese. That with you you may reward sinners with great wealth, in thy mercy.

[quote name='grayghost81']I heard on the radio that ebay cancelled this crap. Is this a different one?[/quote]

They cancelled it citing a policy that lets them remove joke auctions but then allowed it to be relisted later i think

[quote name='btw1217']Yes! Buy the Holy Grilled Cheese that gives the power to win thousands of dollars in sinful practices such as gambling! :bs:

And Saint Attila raised the grilled cheese on high saying, "O Lord. Bless this thy Holy Grilled Cheese. That with you you may reward sinners with great wealth, in thy mercy.[/quote]

But then again, the other slices could be what has sustained the Pope all of these years.... you never know. You've got to at least question his Strom-Thurman-like immortality

I thought GoldenPalace.com bought the sandwich and started to make T-Shirts featuring it....

I know it was some online gambling site that bought it....

If you squint hard enough it kind of looks like a grilled cheese sandwich...

I swear I could shit my pants and sell it on ebay if they would allow it...

bread's done
Back