11/02/10 Amazon DOTD - Modern Family S1 $23.99 (BR) / $19.99 DVD

Killer price for a surprisingly awesome show. The only thing that held me back from an immediate purchase is that there isn't a single episode with audio commentary. A real bummer for me, but great deal otherwise.

this is probably one of my favorite comedy shows to come on during the week! I'm really going to have to think about this one..if I didn't have all the episodes in AVI format on my computer and converted for my PSP, I'd have already jumped on this..

yeah, just placed my order, my wife was paying for New In Town (BD) so I snuck this in on the order, hehe! Just gonna say it was an early x-mas present for me :lol:

Seriously though, since this ain't no 8 episode first season and rather a full order, it's like $1 per episode. I'm totally fine with that!

Going to order. I'd been waiting for a price drop and some comedy programming would be so good over the holidays.

Went with the DVD. I know the Blu price is only $4 more, but down the road when my OCD kicks in and I have to buy the rest of the series, it will probably be a lot cheaper on DVD.

in case anyone is interested Glee S1 is the lowest its been and if you buy Modern Family S1 with it you get $10 off your order.

Makes a great deal even better if your interested in both.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Guess I'll get this, awesome price and I've only heard good things. In for a blu.[/QUOTE]

You're choosing wisely. Was a well deserved winner of the Emmy last season, the show's fantastic. I think Community is just a hair better in terms of comedies that premiered last year, but MF is unbelievably awesome.

Got the blu without a second thought.

I saw this earlier today and had to think about it for a while with all the games I have picked up recently, but that is just too good a price on too good a show. Had to bite on the Blu's.

[quote name='bywaytm']in case anyone is interested Glee S1 is the lowest its been and if you buy Modern Family S1 with it you get $10 off your order.

Makes a great deal even better if your interested in both.[/QUOTE]

ARGH, that's a great deal and I totally missed it when I ordered Modern Family earlier, which has already shipped.

Probably not worth the return/ship back/etc hassle to re-do the order, but wish I would've noticed that before... oh well. :/

[quote name='karkyco']That $4 difference is well worth it on bluray, particularly when you consider Sofia Vergara's..."assets"[/QUOTE]

Sir, you just convinced me. In for one. Thanks OP, i can't afford my mortgage or my cable bill this month, but I'll have yet another blu ray set to watch.

bread's done
Back