(11) 1-Week XBL Gold Codes FREE

Buckeye23

CAGiversary!
I have 11 and possible more ( I have to look) XBL Gold Codes I'm gonna give away. Just reply if you want one! I PM them as soon as I can and update if I have more! 

I've been a CAG for a long time and I want to give back however I can! I'm a PS4 guy too :p

EDIT: ALL GONE FOR NOW

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Buckeye23" post="11898925" timestamp="1404683559"]I have 11 and possible more ( I have to look) XBL Gold Codes I'm gonna give away. Just reply if you want one! I PM them as soon as I can and update if I have more!

I've been a CAG for a long time and I want to give back however I can! I'm a PS4 guy too :p[/quote]Hey man I'd like one if that's ok for my bro

I have 11 and possible more ( I have to look) XBL Gold Codes I'm gonna give away. Just reply if you want one! I PM them as soon as I can and update if I have more!

I've been a CAG for a long time and I want to give back however I can! I'm a PS4 guy too :p
Can I have one please

I'd like one. thanks a lot!

Ok people

A: this thread is almost a month old

B: it says 11 codes are up for grabs and there are 20 post... They would be gone already anyways

C: it clearly says all codes are gone in the first post

I mean at least read the entire post before you ask for something

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back