11/28-12/4 Target Raincheck deals

DesertEagleXIX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Anyone score any raincheck deals this week?

Of note are Madden/Live 05, Spiderman 2 and Final Fantasy CC selling for $24.88. If any of these are regularly 39.99 we'll be in business.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Remember that Madden 2005 (and Final Fantasy CC at some places)dropped to $30 and the cutoff points for a raincheck is apparently 35% now.[/quote]

Rumor is that it might even be under 30%. The only ones I've had with the sub clause on it are 25%, and haven't had anything sell out around me to try and get one with 30-33% off.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Strider Turbulence']Remember that Madden 2005 (and Final Fantasy CC at some places)dropped to $30 and the cutoff points for a raincheck is apparently 35% now.[/quote]

Rumor is that it might even be under 30%. The only ones I've had with the sub clause on it are 25%, and haven't had anything sell out around me to try and get one with 30-33% off.[/quote]

wow...looks like Target finally wisened up on their raincheck policy. Maybe they'll returned to their old policy eventually but 20-30% is still cool.

If rainchecks are less than 33%, that's a shame!

I remember my first raincheck for Madden 2003, 67% off. It was a great day in CAG history! I picked up Call of Duty for 12 bucks or so...

One third off the price of a new game is still a great deal. Hopefully everyone that abused Target's original rain checks will slow down a little this time, or you won't even be seeing 33% in the future.

33% off a $50 game is still $15 less money I need to spend.

I'll be happy with $35 for a $50 game from time to time from Target.

They easily could have removed the sub clause entirely, so count your luck where you can find it.

[quote name='PapiChullo']I got a 33% one for NBA 2k5 this weekend.

Question, can these be used towards sale prices?[/quote]

Nope.

I'd like an explanation too. I could have gotten a raincheck yesterday. Can you get one for a game that is currently out of stock and then apply the discount to a different game later? :?:

i was shocked they allowed me to use a 51% Driver 3 raincheck against FF 1-2 Dawn of souls (though i had to use it against the 29.99 price not the 24.88 sale price)

bread's done
Back