CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
olfsi_110907-1.jpg

olfsi_110907-2.jpg

EBC3003829.jpg

Expires 11/15

I might finally pick up Sigma or Heavenly Sword

Damn I've been waiting around for this? I couldn't got an additional 5% last week :(

If I had more free time I would've bought Folklore last week.

ahhhhh.....I love this site.....thanks wildnuts02.....rainbow six vegas here i come whoohoo!!!!!!!!

Thanks OP - maybe I will buy MotorStorm with this - 30% (with EDGE) would make it about $24.50 - that is not bad at all.

any chance of this stacking with the other 10% coupon floating around here?, that plus edge would be real nice

[quote name='Kuma']any chance of this stacking with the other 10% coupon floating around here?, that plus edge would be real nice[/quote]

try it and let us know how it worked out.

[quote name='Kuma']any chance of this stacking with the other 10% coupon floating around here?, that plus edge would be real nice[/quote]
no... it's YMMV...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Stacks with Edge card? Please tell me yes, please, please, please.[/quote]If it's coded like the 25% off / 3 games coupon, then yes, it'll stack with EDGE.

I hope you don't mind OP. I edited your title and added the ad instead of starting a new thread for it.

EDIT: Fixed title, thanks Shrike.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I hope you don't mind OP. I edited your title and added the ad instead of starting a new thread for it.[/quote]And stuck an extra / in the title. ;)

Great deal, but alas no store as has R&C yet and there's really nothing I want for this system. So far it's been only resistance.

[quote name='ajh2298']Crap I stopped at a store this morning with a used R&C now do I go back or not?[/quote]

uhm, YEAH!! none of my locals have it :bomb:

just to let you all know, The Darkness is 27 used (yes i know this has been covered before) soooooo.... it would bring it down to about 21 and change with the coupon. Put that on top of the edge card and youre looking under 20 bucks

[quote name='Kuma']just to let you all know, The Darkness is 27 used (yes i know this has been covered before) soooooo.... it would bring it down to about 21 and change with the coupon. Put that on top of the edge card and youre looking under 20 bucks[/quote]

yup. i picked it up at 27 + edge card a couple of weeks ago. it's worth it so far imo

I just ebayed my copy of Resistance and am thinking of something new to get. This'll be perfect if I can find a copy of Ratchet or CoD4 used. A part of me really wants Lair, but the reviews have been so unfavorable...

[quote name='ajh2298']Crap I stopped at a store this morning with a used R&C now do I go back or not?[/quote]

Definitely. It's an awesome game. I would probably get COD4 with this, but I'd rather use the compusa deal. Other than that, I can wait for pretty much any other game to drop in price before I need to have them.

[quote name='jchow305']There's a used CoD 4 online but I can't seem to get the coupon code to work.[/quote]

alright since you are are in training I'll give u a break. This coupon is in store only. B&M

Hrm, one of my local stores has a used copy of Jericho. I thought the demo was just ok, but I've heard good things about it - worth a shot for $40?

[quote name='argyle']Hrm, one of my local stores has a used copy of Jericho. I thought the demo was just ok, but I've heard good things about it - worth a shot for $40?[/QUOTE]

I heard terrible things about it. I have a feeling it would've been more well received if it hadn't come out in the era of the big four (Halo 3, CoD 4, Bioshock, Orange Box). My standard of excellence for first person shooters has never, and may never again be so high.

So anyone have success with this coupon? I'm about to go pick up Resistance. Hopefully I don't get shot down.

[quote name='Blackout542']So anyone have success with this coupon? I'm about to go pick up Resistance. Hopefully I don't get shot down.[/quote]

there is no reason you'd get shot down...the instructions are right on the coupon.

i used it yesterday to pick up MotorStorm :D

Went and used this to pick up R&C Future with no problems. I also returned my sealed copy of The Orange Box that I bought last month because they had a used copy in-stock the guy was cool enough to take the extra 20% off of that to even though it was a 360 game.

R&C Future= $54.99 before discount $38.49 after
Orange Box=$54.99 before discount $38.49 after

$76.98 total got $64.19 for returning my sealed Orange Box so I only paid $12.79 out of pocket after all coupons and discounts.

[quote name='ajh2298']Went and used this to pick up R&C Future with no problems. I also returned my sealed copy of The Orange Box that I bought last month because they had a used copy in-stock the guy was cool enough to take the extra 20% off of that to even though it was a 360 game.

R&C Future= $54.99 before discount $38.49 after
Orange Box=$54.99 before discount $38.49 after

$76.98 total got $64.19 for returning my sealed Orange Box so I only paid $12.79 out of pocket after all coupons and discounts.[/quote]

Well, no, you paid $76.98 out of your pocket, lol. You paid a total of $130 something, but got $64.19 back.

Took me a while to figure out the math to this, lol.

[quote name='Tideas']Well, no, you paid $76.98 out of your pocket, lol. You paid a total of $130 something, but got $64.19 back.

Took me a while to figure out the math to this, lol.[/QUOTE]

I walked in there with The Orange Box sealed(which I originally bought with a Gift Card), the receipt for the Orange Box, my Edge Card, and the 20% coupon printout and after I gave the guy $12.79(I gave him $15.00 and he gave me back $2.21 in change to be exact), out of my pocket I walked out of there with a two $55.00 used games. So I think my math was fine, but thanks for the effort.

I swung by a different store tonight and they had the CE of Ninja Gaiden Sigma used, in excellent condition. I knew the girl working there, so not only did she let me use my Edge card & the 20% off coupon, she also let me stack a $5 off coupon that I got from one of those local coupon books the high school kids sell.

So after all that & tax, I walked away w/ the CE of Sigma for $37.39. Not half bad. :)

[quote name='ajh2298']I walked in there with The Orange Box sealed(which I originally bought with a Gift Card), the receipt for the Orange Box, my Edge Card, and the 20% coupon printout and after I gave the guy $12.79(I gave him $15.00 and he gave me back $2.21 in change to be exact), out of my pocket I walked out of there with a two $55.00 used games. So I think my math was fine, but thanks for the effort.[/quote]

sigh... you can argue whichever way you want, but the bottom line is, you still paid Orange Box (new) with your money (even if the GC is given to you by someone else, it's still a purchasing tool, i.e. you can get anything else from GS).

Anyhow, you did save money on the used OB, which the coupon is not intended to do... so, congrats...

[quote name='nightwarrior']i manage to find a use copy of Call of Duty 4 and got it for 30.98.:D[/quote]

hmm....that sounds a little low.

[quote name='nightwarrior']i manage to find a use copy of Call of Duty 4 and got it for 30.98.:D[/QUOTE]
$54.99 x .7 = $38.49

[quote name='p0tempkin']$54.99 x .7 = $38.49[/quote]

i had 8.99 of trade in credit left on my EDGE card and I use it and that's how how got it for 30.98.

[quote name='nightwarrior']i had 8.99 of trade in credit left on my EDGE card and I use it and that's how how got it for 30.98.[/QUOTE]
Big deal, I got COD4 for $4.99 (it was $59.99 minus $55 cash I won at a poker game last weekend).

bread's done
Back