11 year old stabs baby nephew after crying interrupts his game

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Boy, 11, stabbed baby whose crying spoiled his PlayStation game

An 11-year-old boy stabbed his baby nephew in the stomach after the infant's crying disrupted his PlayStation game.

The boy told police that in the minutes before the incident he had kept "dying" as he played the game, based on the cartoon characters The Incredibles, in his bedroom. The crying made him feel like "an erupting volcano''.

Read the entire article here.

Aside from the kid being fucked in the head, they can't blame violent video games like GTA. But I told you guys this game was insanely frustrating. I wonder what they'll say about this.. i'm sure this won't make a lot of headlines since it wasn't GTA or Manhunt or something along those lines.

I remember when I was about 11 I was playing Cool Spot, and there was this one jump that I just couldn't make. I tried so many times that, at one point, my heart actually started to hurt with rage. Come to find out 8 years later that the jump was indeed literally impossible to make.

Did this little genius think that stabbing a child would decrease his crying? Perhaps he should have first asked himself "If someone were to stab me, would I be more or less vocal as a result?" What a fucking little brain surgeon. . . :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I loved me some Cool Spot. I need to find a copy ...[/QUOTE]

Just remember you will never be able to beat it. Unless you cheat, of course.

Reality's Fringe said:

That's alright, I only played long enough to get that far once. Of course, I never owned the game myself or I might have spent even more time with it.

[quote name='greydemise']im surprised ninja gaiden didnt cause ne murders :p!...well at least the baby survived :\[/QUOTE]

is "ne" really that much easier to type than "any"?

Man, yeah that Incredibles game was ridiculously hard. It was fun, but the insane cheapness and frustration took away from it.

I always thought to myself "I've been playing video games my entire life and I'm having issues with this game. I wonder how an 11 year old would do?"

I guess I know now =O

When I was younger, I used to get so pissed at video games. I used to throw shit, and one time i broke the channel changer.

[quote name='trytej']When I was younger, I used to get so pissed at video games. I used to throw shit, and one time i broke the channel changer.[/QUOTE]

haven't heard channel changer in a while.

I think we should bring it back, I used to call it the channel changer as a kid

Side note, no game used to piss me off nearly as much as the original SF2 for the snes

Sorry to break it to you but this game is definately beatable seeing as I have personally beat it. If I remember correctly the end is just a bunch of different animations and credits then it kicks you back to the SEGA title screen.

I played the SNES version as well but I don't remember beating it, because I had already beaten for Genesis. But I know I did get far and never hit an impossible jump.

The game that made me want to stab someone was Ninja Gaiden NES for sure.

I wonder if its a good thing or a bad thing that it was a "kids" game like incredibles and not an M rated title that the stabber was playing? Because now the argument can be that the games, no matter the content, induce violent behavior.

He was playing a PS2 game... therefore he was white trash.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']What a fucked up world we live in. Thankfully, the baby survived. Someone needs to get that kid some help...[/QUOTE]

if by help you mean a lethal injection before he reproduces, then yes, lets get him some help quickly.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']What a fucked up world we live in. Thankfully, the baby survived. Someone needs to get that kid some help...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they definitely need to teach him proper stabbing technique for when he goes to prison. :lol:

[quote name='Apossum']if by help you mean a lethal injection before he reproduces, then yes, lets get him some help quickly.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, kids like this are often among the first to reproduce. Their ignorant behavior bleeds into all aspects of their lives, including having unprotected sex at an early age. :cry:

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']Unfortunately, kids like this are often among the first to reproduce. Their ignorant behavior bleeds into all aspects of their lives, including having unprotected sex at an early age. :cry:[/QUOTE]

so true. and they usually have more kids than the average person. he'll probably have 6 little baby stabbers of his own :whistle2:X

They should definitely take away his ability to reproduce. Then, stick him in a prison. Nothing but chores and getting used as a sex toy by some guy named Bubba.

[quote name='Rich']This story is only funny if he went back to playing after he stabbed the whiny kid.[/QUOTE]

I can't see the kid shutting up after being stabbed ... he would have had to finish the job before he got back to his gaming.

I think neutering(or spaying for that matter) should be exempt from cruel and unusual punishment laws. it's perfectly logical. if you score a 10 on the retard-o-meter, off with your baby makers

[quote name='ryanbph']where were the parents during this incident[/QUOTE]

The articles state that the step-dad was asleep and the mother had just left 10 minutes before hand going to a friend's house.

Someone needs to beat the mother and tell her to stop having sex since she or her fucking boyfriend can't seem to watch any of the children they currently have. Kids aren't usually born fucked up.

Wait, wait... so the excuse is the kid is messed up becuase mommy's taking care of a new baby nephew and has no time for him and his sister's in the hospital and they're all too busy to do anything with him?

Dude, where's child services when ya need it? Someone needs to take these kids away... no amount of stress is an excuse for stabbing a baby.

[quote name='SkyGheNe']Someone needs to beat the mother and tell her to stop having sex since she or her fucking boyfriend can't seem to watch any of the children they currently have. Kids aren't usually born fucked up.[/QUOTE]

unless the mom was drinking while pregnant with the kid, which seems to be the case.

news reporter: Yes the kid was playing the Incredibles video game.. and as you know Grand Theft Auto is an extremely violent video game. We're not fully sure yet but we believe the kid thought he was playing GTA.

bread's done
Back