12/03/2013 Amazon Gold Box: Assassin's Creed IV ps3/360/windows $29.99, Rocksmith 2014 Edition "No Cable Included" ps3/360 $32.99

Electroplasm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
From the Assassin's Creed IV product description pages for ps3, xbox 360, windows:

BestSellers_Thumb._SL75_V384097048_.png
Special Deal Coming 12/3
Check back on December 3, 2013 for a special deal on Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag!
http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-IV-Black-Flag-Playstation/dp/B00BMFIXKQ

Cheaper than $34.99? *Fingers Crossed*

Update:

Assassin's Creed IV ps3/360 $29.99

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - "No Cable Included" ps3/360 $32.99

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get the PS4 version for $40. You just need to buy the PS3 disc, then pay the $10 upgrade fee on the PS Store. That's definitely cheaper than sales on PS4 games at the moment.
Not planning on doing anymore PS3 upgrades. Downloads took all eternity, then the freaking installs afterward took even longer. (I finished BF4s campaign before multiplayer even installed)

I think I might already be Ass'd out. I might be smart just to skip to IV since it's the one I wanted to play so badly, but I figured, well, I have 1, 2 and Brotherhood on Steam, better play those.

Revelations Gold was $15 (well, still is) on Steam. That's not bad. AC III is $15 and so is the season pass. I think they've both been cheaper, but not a ton cheaper.

I am hoping sub-$10 for Revelations Gold over holiday and less than $20 for ACIII Deluxe. Not sure IV will go any lower than $30, but maybe...
revelations and 3 are both pretty weak entries in the series, youll burn yourself out for sure trying to push through the crappy ones to get to the piratey goodness. just skip em and play 4.

Had $5.00 credit plus amazon gave me a $5 promotion for getting a digital copy.

So 19.xx for Black Flag for steam. Works for me, Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back