12/22-12/24 RadioShack - PGR4 $54.99, Messenger Kit $24.99

Lupuri

CAGiversary!
Sales starts tomorrow.
Price is instore, possibly online aswell.
Save $5.. the messenger kit also included the 'updated' headset aswell. So you're basically getting the chat pad for $5.

Enjoy..!

[quote name='shrike4242']If it's online only, shipping will likely kill this deal.
In-store, that's another matter entirely.[/quote]Ok... thanks for reading... but...
[quote name='Lupuri']Price is instore, possibly online aswell.[/quote]
RadioShack does 'ship to store' for free on most online items. Have the product ship to your local RS for free. So if your local RS is out of stock, or doesnt carry them, you're still good.

[quote name='Lupuri']Ok... thanks for reading... but...

RadioShack does 'ship to store' for free on most online items. Have the product ship to your local RS for free. So if your local RS is out of stock, or doesnt carry them, you're still good.[/quote]I've seen plenty of RS sales that aren't instore even when they say they are, as well as the pricing not matching online in any case.

I've never seen any 360 items at any RS in my area, so I think this ends up being a moot point for me.

RS just got up on the Video Game shit, Shrike.

Its worth a call for that Messenger Kit, messaging on your controller FTL.

You guys are such ball busters.
There are 5k RSs, a lot of them in small ass podunk towns... Im sure someone could go 7-8miles instead of 30miles to a BB or GS and get something for the same price.

Dont like it? Lick a goat tit. Interested? Go get one... simple as that.

[quote name='Lupuri']You guys are such ball busters.
There are 5k RSs, a lot of them in small ass podunk towns... Im sure someone could go 7-8miles instead of 30miles to a BB or GS and get something for the same price.

Dont like it? Lick a goat tit. Interested? Go get one... simple as that.[/QUOTE]

Your deal sucks. Get over it. It was a waste of space to even post. If you are going to start a new thread it better be a better deal than I can get any day of the week.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Your deal sucks. Get over it. It was a waste of space to even post. If you are going to start a new thread it better be a better deal than I can get any day of the week.[/quote]Im sorry my deal thread wasnt good enough to waste your precious douchebagging time.

The intent - to share. Great job seeing why I truely posted this... Even better job flashing teh douchebaggery.

Bah, don't let the haters get you down. Just because it's the same price as Amazon doesn't mean it's not $5 less than retail and easier than heading to a BB (and trying to pass a copied coupon) for some people. Amazon isn't a same day purchase so I'm not sure how valid that comparison is for impulse buyers. Oh, and if tax kills the deal that's not the OP's fault. No tax in NH and reasonable tax in many states.

Unclear why so many people rushed to bash this thread rather than ignore it, especially considering all the details are in the title.

[quote name='Lupuri']You guys are such ball busters.

Dont like it? Lick a goat tit. Interested? Go get one... simple as that.[/quote]

Can you point me to a deal on a goat tit? Oh, I guess that should be in the request-a-deal forum...

Because this is not a deal. A 5 second search of PGR4 at price grabber shows a $49.99 regular EVERY DAY PRICE at at least 3 reputable dealers, Amazon, Best Buy, and Family Video. If you are going to post an entire new thread about a deal you better bring the heat or don't waste people's time.

From what I heard, anybody who bought Milk can get a $15 rebate on "Goat Tit" when they present a proof of purchase. This isn't YMMV but the deadline is 1/15/08 so hurry up.

[quote name='Purkeynator']If you are going to post an entire new thread about a deal you better bring the heat or don't waste people's time.[/quote]

:roll: :lol:

[quote name='Purkeynator']If you are going to post an entire new thread about a deal you better bring the heat or don't waste people's time.[/quote]Waste people's time...?
You wasted your own mother fucking time clicking on this thread. Or wasting your own mother fucking time on the interweb. Its a fucking thread...? Its not like I was like 'purk, click on this thread for deals on goat tits.' Why would you even click on this thread if you dont need the messenger kit or PGR4? Oh I know... cause your an interweb coolguy. My bad.

You want it? Go get it..
Ifnot, suck teh goat teet

[quote name='Purkeynator']Your deal sucks. Get over it. It was a waste of space to even post. If you are going to start a new thread it better be a better deal than I can get any day of the week.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you improve this website and go out and have a 1 car accident?

bread's done
Back