$12.99 D-Link Wireless N Router With 150Mbps Speed

Its a refurb unit is part of the reason its so cheap. Hopefully it wont crap out on you in a week (I have gone through at least 5 wireless routers in the past 6 years).

Aside from that, it seems like a good deal. May have to pick one up just to have a backup when my current linksys router inevitably craps out.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Its a refurb unit is part of the reason its so cheap. Hopefully it wont crap out on you in a week (I have gone through at least 5 wireless routers in the past 6 years).

Aside from that, it seems like a good deal. May have to pick one up just to have a backup when my current linksys router inevitably craps out.[/QUOTE]

Agree, with the exception of a Buffalo I bought years ago; these things seem to only last about a year.

Here is seemingly the same router on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/D-Link-DIR-601-Wireless-N-Home-Router/dp/B002VJL0OS

It is only $20 there... This does not look good. It seems pretty cheapy and has scattered reviews. I guess you cant go too wrong for $18 ($12.99 + shipping) though.

My only major worry is how secure my CC info will remain when it is saved on this cheap site... I am on the fence as to whether I should pick it up or not now...

I trust that site.

But I always pay with paypal...Id day if you are normally sketchy go that route. 1 sale a day typically had 1 or 2 routers a week.

bread's done
Back