12 Days of Coke Rewards

jaydarkfyst

CAGiversary!
And we're done til next year ... hopefully some of you guys were able to get stuff and waste some points on actually useful stuff, cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wait, you have to put in a code to get the offer? Hah, looks like I'm boned. I had a bag of caps on my desk at home, I guess I should have grabbed one this morning, but I forgot all about it. Phooey.

Site must be running smoother now, because I was able to do everything just fine and got my email confirmation instantly.

Hah, looks like I spoke too soon. I found a few empty 12-pack boxes that my boss uses to stock the vending machine here at work.

$25 gift card get.

Wait, so I redeemed my codes yesterday to get 120 points so I could have enough for todays deal.  Now I'm unable to enter any codes, so I cannot 'unlock' todays special?  What a fucking stupid system...

I got stuck in internet hell from 12:01 until I gave up at 12:15....

....made lunch, washed the dishes, read a book...

...noticed the page was still open on the computer...

...got to redeem the deal at 1:45...

I guess they had a lot of gift cards for this one...

PSA: Do not drink Coke.  Ingesting large amounts of HFCS causes Type II Diabetes.  Take it from someone this happened to.

I remember getting these card codes from destroyed/trashed/claimed out cases from my job at Walmart. Harmless collecting, people even helped me because they knew I was collecting codes. A coke rep got all pissy, reported me as if I was a criminal, then I was fired on my day off.... Three days before my daughter was born. I haven't had a coke product since. At that time I had 23,900 points
That's messed up.

I was able to pick up the Best Buy gift card today about 45 minutes after it actually went up. Thought I would have missed it.

I got in 45 minutes in as well. Thought it would be gone in like 2 minutes like previous deals like this. Just wish it was an email code and not a wait for snail mail physical card. Need to get the M & L 3DSXL . . .

The Ebbtide said:
Wait, so I redeemed my codes yesterday to get 120 points so I could have enough for todays deal. Now I'm unable to enter any codes, so I cannot 'unlock' todays special? What a fucking stupid system...
This happened to a lot of us on the first day (Target gift card) since it was a Sunday and we had maxed out the previous week in preparation for the promo. Like many, I had maxed my points out the week before in preparation for the promo - just like MCR suggested we should. Then I had no room to enter a code to claim the Target gift card on Sunday. Fortunately the website was hammered on Sunday and no one could do much of anything for several hours. This allowed the gift card offer to still be active after the weekly point turnover at midnight Eastern and I was able to redeem it then. But yeah, I agree with you - the requirement to redeem a code to claim the gift card is asinine. First of all, the web site can get very slow when there is a "hot" gift card deal. Making people go through the additional steps of redeeming codes just slows it down even more. Plus, they have never done it this way in the past. And of course it punishes those who load up on points (many of whom are loyal Coke drinkers). At least we had that first day with the weekly reset later that evening to learn this the hard way - if you didn't try until today then I can see how you missed that.

As for today's deal, I'm glad that it was a breeze compared to Sunday with the Target card. I actually got up late today and was worried I might have missed it but had no problem getting the Best Buy card at 9:45 (Pacific) - just 45 minutes after it started.

This happened to a lot of us on the first day (Target gift card) since it was a Sunday and we had maxed out the previous week in preparation for the promo. Like many, I had maxed my points out the week before in preparation for the promo - just like MCR suggested we should. Then I had no room to enter a code to claim the Target gift card on Sunday. Fortunately the website was hammered on Sunday and no one could do much of anything for several hours. This allowed the gift card offer to still be active after the weekly point turnover at midnight Eastern and I was able to redeem it then. But yeah, I agree with you - the requirement to redeem a code to claim the gift card is asinine. First of all, the web site can get very slow when there is a "hot" gift card deal. Making people go through the additional steps of redeeming codes just slows it down even more. Plus, they have never done it this way in the past. And of course it punishes those who load up on points (many of whom are loyal Coke drinkers). At least we had that first day with the weekly reset later that evening to learn this the hard way - if you didn't try until today then I can see how you missed that.As for today's deal, I'm glad that it was a breeze compared to Sunday with the Target card. I actually got up late today and was worried I might have missed it but had no problem getting the Best Buy card at 9:45 (Pacific) - just 45 minutes after it started.
How long did it take you to get the email confirmation?

I did mine around the same time as you, but I haven't received one yet. The deal did take 600 of my points. I tried checking the my account section but its not available. TIA

I did mine around the same time as you, but I haven't received one yet. The deal did take 600 of my points. I tried checking the my account section but its not available. TIA
I was on around then or a few minutes earlier and it took about 2 minutes to receive a confirmation email from coke.

Only thing left that I'm interested in is the AMC reward, which I actually got last year.  It was 2 silver passes and a coupon for two large cokes.  For the life of me, though, I can't remember how many points it was.  Anyone?

Only thing left that I'm interested in is the AMC reward, which I actually got last year. It was 2 silver passes and a coupon for two large cokes. For the life of me, though, I can't remember how many points it was. Anyone?
Its most likely going to be around 600 points...most deals are around 50% off what they would regularly be. I think I saw the 2 movie tickets and 2 cokes deal for 1100

Only thing left that I'm interested in is the AMC reward, which I actually got last year. It was 2 silver passes and a coupon for two large cokes. For the life of me, though, I can't remember how many points it was. Anyone?
It was 470 last year, the only thing that increased in price so far this year was the McDonald's GC which went up 15 points of so.

I was on around then or a few minutes earlier and it took about 2 minutes to receive a confirmation email from coke.
Yeah, it was pretty much instantaneous. And the account section hasn't worked all week.

Quick question. Where/how are you supposed to put in kangaroo with your code to get an extra 3 points?  I tried right before the code I was going to use and I get an error message saying:

btn_close.gif

Oops-there was an error in the code you entered.

Here's some info that might help:

• Codes are 12 or 14 characters and aren't case sensitive
  • No spaces are required
  • Zero’s and “O’s” are interchangeable
Thanks for the help.

Quick question. Where/how are you supposed to put in kangaroo with your code to get an extra 3 points? I tried right before the code I was going to use and I get an error message saying:

btn_close.gif

Oops-there was an error in the code you entered.

Here's some info that might help:

• Codes are 12 or 14 characters and aren't case sensitive
  • No spaces are required
  • Zero’s and “O’s” are interchangeable
Thanks for the help.
You can do it by either putting it in first then putting in your code next or if you're doing multiple codes, click the multiple code link and put in "kangaroo" by itself as the first code and then your coke code as the next code, the kangaroo itself is it's own code and then tacks on the bonus to the next code you enter.

Is anyone else getting this message "There was an error in the code you entered"? I haven't reached my weekly limit yet and I've tried various unused codes

I got that on the Best Buy day. Try going to the "enter multiple codes" page, that worked for me.
I even tried the codes on the mobile site and in the app...this pops up:

Oops-there was an error in the code you entered. Here's some info that might help:<br/>Codes aren't case sensitive.<br/>No spaces are required. If it looks like an "O," it's actually a zero. (100)

Day 9 (who cares, only Day 12 is still important so everyone can stab each other over 30 point 12 packs) Live:  $50 Bass Pro Shops GC - 1200 Points

Day 11 Live: $20 to spend at Shutterfly - 200 points, $25 Nike E-GC - 500 points (though this may just be the Wed deal in disguise.)

These are going to take 4 to 6 weeks to arrive, right? I was thinking last night that there was a slim possibility of using my $25 Best Buy Gift Card towards a christmas gift I'm buying but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Last day officially live, free 12 pack of Coke (cans) for 30 points. Expect bedlam, trampling, yelling, :twoguns: ,   :wall:, and general site laggy as people go nuts for this one.

Edit: Limit of 2 this year, down from 4 last year...

These are going to take 4 to 6 weeks to arrive, right? I was thinking last night that there was a slim possibility of using my $25 Best Buy Gift Card towards a christmas gift I'm buying but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
Stranger things have happened but yeah, you probably won't see it until after the holidays.

Last day officially live, free 12 pack of Coke (cans) for 30 points. Expect bedlam, trampling, yelling, :twoguns: , :wall:, and general site laggy as people go nuts for this one.

I'm stuck on entering my code... the coke bottle just keeps on spinning lol.

I ended up getting my BB GC today so file it under stranger things happening.

Looks like the revamped Coke rewards won't be such a good program. I got an email today giving me 50 points to celebrate the end of the Wednesday deals.  Glad I redeemed a bunch of points during the 12 days promo.  

Last day officially live, free 12 pack of Coke (cans) for 30 points. Expect bedlam, trampling, yelling, :twoguns: , :wall:, and general site laggy as people go nuts for this one.

Not that it matters now that the offer is over but I was allowed to get 4 for me and the wife (8 total) before being cut off. I used the mobile app, if that matters. I'll see how many actually come in the mail.

bread's done
Back