$12 for 12 Hollywood Video rentals; Valid for Game Vault games & New Release DVDs

Mojimbo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
I got these on accident because I thought they were the old ones that were valid on 360 games, but they restricted game rentals on the new ones to their Game Vault selection, which I assume is the non-new release current gen titles (PS2/Xbox/GCN). They are good on all DVDs, including new releases though, so it's still a pretty good deal. There is one coupon for every month, with each coupon being usable in 2006 or 2007, except the November and December coupons which expire this year.

gamecrazycoup.jpg

All 12 coupons are included, but I clipped the October coupon so it's separate from the sheet.

Fine Print:
"Good on all Movies and Games. Limit one coupon per membership account per visit. May not be combined with any other offer. Valid at all Hollywood Video stores, with the exception of Game Crazy stores. Membership terms and conditions apply. Customer responsible for all applicable taxes and additional rental period charges. See store for details. Cash value 1/100 cent."​

Paypay only please. Shipping is free and I will send out the same day I receive payment. Thanks. :)

bread's done
Back