12" Master Chief & 12" Marcus Fenix figures (pics)

Haggar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
For those of you who collect game stuff and/or action figures, the 12" Master Chief (made by McFarlane Toys) and the 12" Marcus Fenix (made by NECA) are out. Retail on Master Chief should be $29.99, not sure what retail price on Marcus Fenix is. Maybe $29.99? Marcus Fenix talks too.

I bought one a few weeks ago. Here's my MC:

MasterChief.jpg

[quote name='Corvin']I bought one a few weeks ago. Here's my MC:[/QUOTE]

Walmart has a blue Spartan 12"
Target has a red Spartan 12"
Toys R Us has a brown Spartan 12"

And most stores have the green Master Chief 12".

If some company would set be willing to do custom orders, so that you could order the armor/color configuration of your choice, I imagine they would make a good amount.

~HotShotX

Did they mention what Marcus says? He has to say say "Awww C'mon!!" and I'll be sold.

I'll buy a few and some Halo ones too. They'll make awesome Christmas gifts.

[quote name='typeRJ']Did they mention what Marcus says? He has to say say "Awww C'mon!!" and I'll be sold.

I'll buy a few and some Halo ones too. They'll make awesome Christmas gifts.[/QUOTE]

Marcus says three things:

Bring it!
Back in your hole!
Niiiiice!

[quote name='Haggar']Marcus says three things:

Bring it!
Back in your hole!
Niiiiice![/quote]

...ok that's close enough to what I want so I'm sold. Gonna shop for one tomorrow. Thanks, Haggar!

Oh and Amazon has them but I want the Brown Spartan too:

Master Chief - $36.16
Marcus Fenix - $34.99

Haggar / all ;

Do you know where I can find the 12" Fenix figure at a b&m store? TRU doesn't list it on their site.
Looking to score one of those, but don't feel like waiting 1 week to get 'em. - thx.

[quote name='rewn']Haggar / all ;

Do you know where I can find the 12" Fenix figure at a b&m store? TRU doesn't list it on their site.
Looking to score one of those, but don't feel like waiting 1 week to get 'em. - thx.[/QUOTE]

Not sure, I got my Fenix through wholesale. It's made by NECA, and their items are usually sold at comic stores, Toys R Us, FYE, Suncoast.

bread's done
Back