12 Month Gold Messenger Pack - $49.99 @ eBay

That's a pretty good deal if you want the chatpad and a headset. I'm not crazy about the chatpad, but some like it. It also looks like it comes with 400 points ($5). Not bad at all. Good find, OP.

They are still doing the IE9 ebay bucks promo which is 10% ebay bucks + $5 first time bonus when you use IE. Which brings it down to $40 with the bonus bucks. Just search ebay bucks IE9 promo. Promo ends tomorrow.

[quote name='Lancezos']They are still doing the IE9 ebay bucks promo which is 10% ebay bucks + $5 first time bonus when you use IE. Which brings it down to $40 with the bonus bucks. Just search ebay bucks IE9 promo. Promo ends tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Now we're talking. I've been thinking of getting a chat pad for a while and this might clinch the deal. Hope it's still available when I get home today. Thanks for the tip.

[quote name='Malice']Will the chatpad work with the PS3 by any chance?[/QUOTE]

No, it's not compatible in any way.

Comes out to $44 when factoring in 10% Ebay bucks and my 2% CB credit card ;) Not bad at all for a 12 month card, 400 MSP, headset, and a chatpad. It's the black version of the headset & chatpad as well (judging by the pic).

[quote name='Tomeeboy']Comes out to $44 when factoring in 10% Ebay bucks and my 2% CB credit card ;) Not bad at all for a 12 month card, 400 MSP, headset, and a chatpad. It's the black version of the headset & chatpad as well (judging by the pic).[/QUOTE]

*bails... in*

How do I get the ebay bucks and cash back credit card?

bread's done
Back