12-Month Nintendo Switch Online Family Membership $19.99

Just as an FYI

This is still available in store right now if they have the cards. Just picked up a couple at the local store.

Tag in store says good through 11/30

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, is this worth picking up if I don't play online and already have most of those games already? I guess I can hope more games and other systems can add it to the online but I just don't know me and my friends would even use it.

I mean, is this worth picking up if I don't play online and already have most of those games already? I guess I can hope more games and other systems can add it to the online but I just don't know me and my friends would even use it.
If you don't care about playing online or the NES/SNES library, then you can pass on NSO. The only other benefit I can think of is automatic cloud backups, which would protect you from losing game saves if your Switch breaks.

Bought this to split with a friend. I set it up on my account as primary and sent him an invite via email. Easy enough. But how do I handle it if he wants to give one of his kids’ accounts access? I imagine I’m still treated as the “parent” but does that mean I have to approve purchases for them? Is there an easy way to add kid accounts to NSO family if those kids aren’t *your* kids?

Bought this to split with a friend. I set it up on my account as primary and sent him an invite via email. Easy enough. But how do I handle it if he wants to give one of his kids’ accounts access? I imagine I’m still treated as the “parent” but does that mean I have to approve purchases for them? Is there an easy way to add kid accounts to NSO family if those kids aren’t *your* kids?
Your NSO family group can me managed in your Nintendo account. Simply add NNIDs of whoever you want to join. Nintendo has kid accounts as an option when creating an NNID. You will not have to manage their purchases. All you do is control the list of who is in your NSO family group.

Your NSO family group can me managed in your Nintendo account. Simply add NNIDs of whoever you want to join. Nintendo has kid accounts as an option when creating an NNID. You will not have to manage their purchases. All you do is control the list of who is in your NSO family group.
Thank you!

Just as an FYI

This is still available in store right now if they have the cards. Just picked up a couple at the local store.

Tag in store says good through 11/30
do you know what the SKU is for in-store to check on BrickSeek?

edit: so I picked 2 up in store near me where they had plenty of cards since it ends up the code prints on your receipt

the DPCI number is the same as the Target.com one but I can confirm it will ring up just fine in store and both of the codes printed on my receipt without issue

If you don't care about playing online or the NES/SNES library, then you can pass on NSO. The only other benefit I can think of is automatic cloud backups, which would protect you from losing game saves if your Switch breaks.
Yeah. Still debating on this.

I know this isn’t sale thread but seen a couple people say they couldn’t get this. 

Bought one last week and realized I don’t need the family code. My kid plays games on my account (mainly AC which I don’t play). 

have a code to sell for what I paid 19.99 if anyone wants it. 

bread's done
Back