Cheadyp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
I have the following available for sale

:360:12 Month Xbox Live Code: $37
:360:12+1 Month Xbox Live Code: $39

I have multiple quantities of each

You will receive the codes via email within 12 hours of payment.

Paypal only please

Post or PM if interested

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Im interested but i dont have access to a credit card at the moment, would you take a few 48 hour xbox codes for them? I have quite a lot.

Sorry money only. And I accept payment by paypal, and that will let you pay with money in your bank account.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll trade you a Fable Pub Games Code for Bankshot Billards!!!! Sound fair?!?

I'd gladly send first as well..I could e0mail you the code as well.

[quote name='Cheadyp']:whistle2:& I actually just bought Fable Pub Games a week ago. Sorry though, i would have done it too.[/quote]

Dang...you want some Little Big Planet Codes then?!?!

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Are those 200 pointers multi-redeemable? (More than 1 available per account)[/quote]

Definitely not.

[quote name='drktrpr1']Definitely not.[/QUOTE]

Err definitely not what?

And let me further define what I'm asking. On eBay, you can buy 100 point codes. However, you can only have 1 code per account. So even if I enter 8 codes, I'm only getting 100 points once. Ever.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Are those 200 pointers multi-redeemable? (More than 1 available per account)[/quote]

Yeah they are, I have personally used 5 of them

Wow, just realized that this forum is specifically for auctions and not just for selling stuff. Mod can move it if you want

Not 200 point cards. But if you buy the 1600 point card I am selling, I will include a free arcade game (Robotron, Uno, or Bankshot Billiards II). Will add that to the original post now

I still have multiple Golden Hammerburst codes for trades...I will take anything except for 48 hour codes. I have about 5 pages of 48 hour codes as well up for trade. PM me if interested.

[quote name='vp4lifehva']Still have the 12 month code and 1600 points for sale?[/quote]

I only have one left and in the last 20 minutes I have had 2 people contact me about it. The sale is pending with the first person that contacted me, but if he doesn't pay then I will make it available to the 2rd person that contacted me. If he doesn't pay either then I will make it available to you, but I wouldn't count on it. Sorry

bread's done
Back