12 Month XBL for $35.99

GeKijou

CAG Veteran
I know there's more than a few Newegg threads up this morning but I didn't see anybody link this specifically.
IMO most of the games offered were kind of meh but I did see the 12 month XBL card up there for about 8-10 bucks cheaper than most places.
Figured I'd link to that directly :p

My own just ran out yesterday, but I can't bring myself to buy this when I know Sears had it for $20 before (I missed it by like an hour), that and I don't have that much multi games, though I am going to miss 1 vs. 100 and Netflix.

Ehh, I'll wait till I see it cheaper. Thanks anyway OP.

[quote name='ryushe']My own just ran out yesterday, but I can't bring myself to buy this when I know Sears had it for $20 before (I missed it by like an hour), that and I don't have that much multi games, though I am going to miss 1 vs. 100 and Netflix.

Ehh, I'll wait till I see it cheaper. Thanks anyway OP.[/QUOTE]

It commonly drops to $30 dollars about twice a year. If you are hanging out waiting for another price mistake on these things, good luck. That Sears deal was live about 5 hours before they shut it down. Most people got their cards from that sale by price matching at Best Buy. That's the lowest price it's been in 4 and half years so good luck waiting for that to happen again.

[quote name='360maniac_com']Looks like it went back up to $39.99.[/QUOTE]

It's still showing up at $34.99 for me.

bread's done
Back