12 Month XBOX Cards $34.99 @ Best Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoKu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
This has been going on for awhile and i apologize if its been posted already. I looked, please delete if so.

Well. It seems that all those OLD 12 Month cards that say "$49.99" in the upper corner of the card actually ring up at $34.99. There are many varients like the ODST one and such others. My Best Bu location didn't have them in the usual section with the normal xbox stuff. There was an area off to the side what the call "Gaming Card Section" something or other where i found about 30 12 Month cards with the "Joust" game on it. Check your locations quick because most stores should have gotten rid of them by now. If you don't find them in the normal section check endcaps and near registers. They find unusual spots to put these things.

This wasn't my find im just passing along the info. I picked up 3 today and someone said if you use them for credit towards a family account somehow you can get 3 years out of them. I have no experience with Family accounts so i don't know that part.

I'm oblivious to what i did wrong here, with the 2 posts under mine it appears i did if so i should delete this thread soon. Most people are reporting they are finding them in many locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back