12 month xbox live $40.77 @amazon free shipping

Thanks for posting this. I just ordered one from them this weekend for $46.89. It is sitting in the shipping queue but won't let me edit it. Anyone have any ideas on how I can get them to adjust the price?

I believe this works with Amazon's gaming credit.

I'm already good til September 2012 thanks to the $29.99 MS offer a few weeks ago.

Does work with the credit for sure. I managed to cancel my order and place a new one for the lower price. Managed to get it for around $20.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='mentalward']Thanks for posting this. I just ordered one from them this weekend for $46.89. It is sitting in the shipping queue but won't let me edit it. Anyone have any ideas on how I can get them to adjust the price?[/QUOTE]

Hi, I did that too, ordered it 2 days ago. It actually just came today and I saw this post and RAGED. Well, not really. But I am talking to Amazon's Live Chat right now to see if I can get a refund for the price difference. I'll update to let you know how it goes.

Update: Amazon stopped price matching in 2008, even price matching their own lowered price... The guy couldn't give me a credit or refund, but is going to send me a prepaid return label. I'll return the item and repurchase it at the lower price. He also said, you can refuse the item upon delivery, return it that way, then repurchase the item at the lower price.

Last edited by a moderator:
30 bucks is my sweet spot. But seeing how it's gonna go up $10 40 is probably going to be the new low. I'm good til next year so I'll wait it out

Seeing as how Amazon's prices fluctuate day-to-day there is no way I would have bit on the $46.xx price. They will most likely go even lower than this price in the coming weeks.

If you feel it's a good deal then it's a good deal. Just seems too much of a hassle, IMO, to do price adjustments, returns, repurchases.

bread's done
Back