12 Month Xbox Live Card - $37.99 + free shipping at Newegg

Use a new email and newcustomer10 promo code to get it for $28!

EDIT: Sorry, was not aware of a $50 min purchase requirement to use this. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Capone127']Looks like they are already sold out!! Gotta be quick[/QUOTE]
Yep, got mine and was sold out a few minutes later.

[quote name='goku31389']DAMN YOU mitnosi you had to say something....I swear if this get sold out today before i get paid tomorrow.....I'm hunting you down!!!! dooo youuu hearrrrrr meeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hot::hot::hot::hot:[/QUOTE]
uh oh :(

Ah geez, I was rushing to try and get this deal, then I realized I'm paid up until July 2012, not July 2011... see you next year

Nice find OP, ordered one. I'm good till December 2012 now.

Anyone know how to take auto-renewal off?

I searched google and all the topics I found were old and no longer work. I tried to delete my card from the site and they claim I have a balance attached to it yet when I look it up I owe $0 and I've already paid my current subscription in full.

Got 2 using newcustomer10 for about $66, $6 more than msrp for 1 year, for double the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Curlis']Nice find OP, ordered one. I'm good till December 2012 now.

Anyone know how to take auto-renewal off?

I searched google and all the topics I found were old and no longer work. I tried to delete my card from the site and they claim I have a balance attached to it yet when I look it up I owe $0 and I've already paid my current subscription in full.[/QUOTE]

I had to call MS to get mine removed and even then they made me talk to a "supervisor" in order to do it. They sure don't make it easy.

[quote name='Solatso']I had to call MS to get mine removed and even then they made me talk to a "supervisor" in order to do it. They sure don't make it easy.[/QUOTE]

Wow what a joke. Well the card I have on file will expire before it will try and auto-renew anyways, I'd just like to be able to remove it just in case.

[quote name='Solatso']I had to call MS to get mine removed and even then they made me talk to a "supervisor" in order to do it. They sure don't make it easy.[/QUOTE]

I guess I got lucky. I called and the woman I talked to removed it and I wasn't on the phone over 5 mins.

You can remove it by going to your account settings on the website. It's really easy to remove it from the website. You can't do it from dashboard.

[quote name='snakecharmr']You can remove it by going to your account settings on the website. It's really easy to remove it from the website. You can't do it from dashboard.[/QUOTE]
How long ago did you do this? MS removed this option about the time they came out with Family Gold and raised the 1 year price to $60.

Here is what I see on xbox.com:

"To cancel your Xbox LIVE membership or to change your auto renewal status, please call Xbox Support."

EDIT: This was also the time they were offering many users a year for around $30. I am sure they wanted everyone to take advantage of the intro price and then auto renew at full price.

bread's done
Back