12 month Xbox Live Redeemable code. Help a follow gamer out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev3rEND

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
First off. I know what everyone is thinking. how am I suppose to trust this guy to give me a working, valid, "not already redeemed" code?!

Well, honestly, I don't have any real way of proving I won't. It's kindof a trust thing.

So, lemme explain my situation. I worked as a Technical support rep for Xbox. One of those guys that would go "Thank you for calling xbox support, my name is _____ How can I help you today?" one of the perks of that job was free xbox live. first with 3 month codes (because not many people stuck around in that high stress job long enough to warrant giving them 12-month cards.) but after 6 months they would start giving you 12-month cards.

Well, to put it shortly. I'm not working there anymore. But I never used those cards because I already had a couple years of xbox live on my account.

So now, low on cash, I need to sell things I don't need... Hence. Why I'm asking if anyone wants a 12-month redeemable code for 10 bucks less than what they cost at the store. pay via paypal and I can give you the code to use right then and there.

Again, The only thing I have is my word the code is working and that I will give the working code upon payment. This is really more of "Help a follow gamer out" type of thing so during tough times. I stock piled the codes because I knew I would either need them for a situation like this in the future or to give as a gift.

Code is $50..err, I mean $45, 15 bucks cheaper than retail or through xbox live. I also have a 1-month code that is still valid (although old.) and a 3-month code. those would go for $8 bucks and $15.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh snap... Amazon dropped the price of the instant code redemption option. Those bastards!.. Last I checked that was still $60 bucks.

Ok, well...

hows $45 sound to anyone?. I know that's the same as Amazon but, I can't cut that low, this is to pay my web domain which is $60 =/

and thanks, I appreciate the heads up, and if that is the case than I can abide. Yeah, I've only been unemployed a month now, hasn't been bad.. but the web domain timing was pretty horrible and my account drained when that was due. www.idle-handz.com proof it's expired. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back