$12 off all Pre-orders $49.99 and up @ NEWEGG (YMMV)

Curlis

CAGiversary!
I just got another email for a purchase I made a while ago. $12 off all video game pre-orders $49.99 and up. Expires 9/19/12 at 11:59PM PST.

BTENAJC36

**Probably ymmv depending on if you have made purchases or not**

Doesn't appear to work on WiiU titles for everyone...

Also, $10 off pre-orders of $39.99 or more here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328645

And more Newegg deals here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328648
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328521
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328505

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember newegg having any particularly crazy deals on BF, but I'm feeling more optimistic this year. That said I couldn't resist on that $15 off deal from a few weeks back.

Tried to convince the chat to let me discount New Super Mario Bros. U, no dice. Oh well, got a decent amount of discounts this time. Still wondering on whether or not I even need the deluxe wii u, might just cheap out and get the lower end model.

Just pre-ordered Scribblenauts Unlimited for the Wii U. After the $12 discount and CA tax, came out to $40.74. Not bad considering it's priced at $59.99 at most online retailers.

Now I'm contemplating another pre-order, towards Rayman Legends this time... hmm...

[quote name='ajm_64']what are the deals usually on black friday for newegg? are they better than this?[/QUOTE]

Nothing that you couldn't find anywhere else. I picked up my 250gb 360 holiday bundle from them for $199. I think BB had that same sale, but I saved on taxes and had it shipped free. Other than that, they had most of the same games you could find at other places. I got Rage: Anarchy Edition from them, but I forgot how much it was.

Got an order in for Scribblenauts Unlimited Wii U for now :D $37.99 isn't bad for that game looks pretty awesome!Would order Zombie U and AC3 too, but need something to play when I get my system without having to wait for a game to arrive.

Ok, so my preorder haul from ALL of the recent $off preorder newegg sales:

New Super Mario Bros 2 (3ds, arrived) $29.99
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (ps3) $47.99 (11/20/12)
Rayman Legends $37.99 (11/18/12)
Luigi's Mansion 2 $29.99 (2/4/13)
Paper Mario Sticker Star $29.99 (11/11/12)
Dragonball Z Budokai HD Collection (ps3) $29.99 (11/06/12)
Epic Mickey Power of Illusion $29.99 (11/18/12)
ZombiU $47.99 (11/18/12)
Halo 4 Limited Edition $87.99 (11/6/12)
Family Guy Back to the Multiverse (360) $49.99 (9/25/12)
South Park The Stick of Truth (ps3) $47.99 (3/5/13)
Wonderbook: Book of Spells bundle $67.99 (11/13/12)

All that, plus paying off my Wii U and NSMBU preorders, plus my Amazon Epic Mickey 2 preorder...gah, my bank account hurts in November.

[quote name='Animekatt']Preordered the Professor Layton 3DS game. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Did you get the 12 dollar code to work on Layton 3DS? Or did you use the 10 dollar one?

[quote name='junghu']no Wii U titles...............hhhmmmm[/QUOTE]

It worked for me on Scribblenauts Unlimited, and others have used it for Rayman Legends, Zombi U, etc. It just seems to be the first-party Wii U titles it can't be used towards unfortunately.

I was definitely hoping to use it towards NSMBU and Pikmin 3 myself. :)

[quote name='outerfox']I noticed on the email that it said the coupon was one use per customer. Maybe they've gotten wise to people who multiple pre-order stuff?
[/QUOTE]

All of them had said that. They just don't actually care. It's business for them, and no business for their competitors... I'm sure they don't mind that I have 20+ games preordered through them, because that's money they're making others aren't, even if the margin is smaller than normal.

[quote name='affa']All of them had said that. They just don't actually care. It's business for them, and no business for their competitors... I'm sure they don't mind that I have 20+ games preordered through them, because that's money they're making others aren't, even if the margin is smaller than normal.[/QUOTE]

Heh, I was just curious. It was actually the first time I saw that. :p

On top of Of Orcs and Men, I also used the $12 code for Lego Lord of the Rings for PS3. I'd much rather spend $38 than $50+ :p

Man, my Newegg pre-order list is huge ><

Bioshock: Infinite
Of Orcs and Men
Lego Lord of the Rings
Dragon's Crown
WWE '13.

/sigh And I'm sure it'll grow even more. :p

Wanted to get the Ragnorak Odyssey special edition but my e-mail didn't qualify. I've made around 5-10 purchases this year already at Newegg.

bread's done
Back