120 gb PS3 Slim ~$236 after Bing Cashback @ Dell

rmb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
Dell has the slim ps3 priced at $269.99 now. Use bing cashback to get 20% back and get you the price of $216 +tax of ~$20. This will be good for many that don't want the extras from bundle deals that have older PS3's.

BIng Cashback Info

Dell ps3 slim (product page)

You need to have a bing account and just search alienware and you will see a dell bing 20% cb link. Don't forget to access dell through bing or you will not get this deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
aww w 8.25% tax damn if i had not bought that laptop i could have a ps3 right now

[quote name='shlby']CA tax kinda kills it for me. Thanks for the thread though.[/QUOTE]

I would never have bought the games that came with the Amazon PS3 tax-free (CA resident) bundle, so IMO this dell deal beats it

Yeah, sales tax and shipping cost kind of kills it for me too since I had another Amazon Prime and changing the shipping option at Dell for 2nd day gives a nice boost in the cost. The prospect of potentially waiting a week or two until they ship is another turn off. Plus the games, even if I had no interest in them (probably wouldn't have bought Infamous though I've read and heard good things about it), more than offset the roughly $33 less this would be to me.

Is there anyone who has bought it through Amazon,com. I would really appreciate it someone came through.
p.gif

Awesome deal, ~$230 after tax for me. Make sure to select the 3-5 day shipping because it is also free (the default selection is free 5-7 day).

As a side note, Uncharted 2 is $40 @ walmart.com right now. $272 for a 120 GB PS3 slim with Uncharted 2 beats any of the other bundles for me.

Anyone else having trouble getting Dell Bing Cash back to work?

update: now the link isn't working. It looks like they sold out of the 120GB. Damn, what to do now?

good deal, would jump in if i didnt have one already.

regarding BCB, it won't show up in the dell check out, but you WILL get it as long as you clicked the BCB link.

i have done dell BCB before, there's no way to tell if you did it correctly, but just make sure u click and buy from the BCB link.

you also won't get confirmation until a few days later about your BCB

[quote name='Amerijapoxicano']Anyone else having trouble getting Dell Bing Cash back to work?

update: now the link isn't working. It looks like they sold out of the 120GB. Damn, what to do now?[/QUOTE]

Still works for me and shows in stock:
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A3018856

To navigate there, go to Dell Home > Accessories & Electronics > Gaming: Console. The 120 GB PS3 should show up on the bottom of that page. It will not show up in searches for some reason.

**edit: people on Slickdeals are saying it shows up out of stock when you try to place the order.

[quote name='thor17usa']I guess I have missed out on this deal again. Maybe they will get more in stock for the weekend is out and the Bing deal goes away.[/QUOTE]

Yeah sold out.

This is was a PS3 Slim + Uncharted 2 or PS3 Slim + MW2 bundle for under $300 after taxes + shipping when BCB is taken into account (Either of those 2 games can be had for $40 or less with BCB at walmart, or MW2 for $40 at amazon). I would take either of those 2 in a second over any of the other bundles this BF weekend

Well I'm on hold to cancel the order already, maybe someone else will be able to get one sooner now.

I really have to stop reading these forums, it causes me to buy shit I don't even really want just because it's such a good deal. I just bought two 360 games yesterday that I probably won't even get to until next year, wtf am I doing buying another console? CAG messes me up :p

**edit: Wow, Dell customer service sucks. I was on hold for half an hour, then got transferred twice, and one guy said I would be charged a cancellation fee. I'm now on hold after another transfer to dispute the cancellation fee. Yikes.

**edit2: they offered a $25 discount to prevent me from cancelling! I told the cancellation guy that Amazon had it for $300 but with two fee games. You guys might want to try this... I canceled anyways because I really don't need the PS3 and I didn't want to risk messing up the Bing cashback.

bread's done
Back