$1200/$1600 Halo X360 47"/55" 3D TV bundle(4GB X360, 6 pair 3D glasses, TV & game)

[quote name='FuriousBobby 2.0']lg = passive 3d = blah......seriously have you guys tried the Lg?? Active 3d is nice the passive not so much...[/QUOTE]

I've found the exact opposite to be true, in fact, most people surveyed after watching passive vs active for more than an hour feel the same way.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I've found the exact opposite to be true, in fact, most people surveyed after watching passive vs active for more than an hour feel the same way.[/QUOTE]

Agree 100%. I've looked at all the 3d brands recently in bb and found LG /passive to look the best IMO

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']you welcome girl![/QUOTE]

Pics or you have a penis. A female 360 Avatar would suffice.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']If only this 82" HDTV for $799, at Fry's, was 3D... It would, probably, make some of you happy!:)

http://www.frys.com/product/5965764

Edit-It's 3D READY!!![/QUOTE]
Now THAT is a TV.:):applause: Hell. If you wanted to you could probably replace a wall in your house with the damn thing. You'd probably have to view it from across the street on the neighbor's front porch unless ya wanna go blind.:whistle2:#

As for 3-D tv's, unless they make a way for ya to be able to view them without getting a frickin' migraine after 10 minutes then I'll just stick to a normal HDtv whenever I get one finally.:razz:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer'] I'll just stick to a normal HDtv whenever I get one finally.:razz:[/QUOTE]

That is beyond shameful if you're playing HD games at all. Life is too short to be that big of a cheapskate.

[quote name='sneezebu']That is beyond shameful if you're playing HD games at all. Life is too short to be that big of a cheapskate.[/QUOTE]
I have a $40 Acer monitor(21" 1080p one) that I bought from Target on clearance like 2-3 years ago that I've been using for my PS3 for a while now. But my buy price for a larger(32" or so) tv is $200 or so. If a more major name brand one were $230 or so I'd go with that over a lesser known brand.

I was gonna buy that Westinghouse one last week from BB for $199 but considering I have heard nothing but bad things about the brand I'd rather not take a chance on having it brick on me within a year or two.

I usually run my tv's n such till they croak or are just about dead, so even if I spend $200 on an HDtv sooner or later I'll want that bitch to last me at least a decade.:razz:

Keep in mind that "3D Ready" isn't always easy. I'm unsure of the Mits 82" listed above, but "older" DLPs use a different version of "3D". My 67" Sammy is "3D Ready" and uses this "older" version of 3D and it's not compatible with current trends. That 82" set came out around the same time as my set did so I suspect is uses the same old tech.... BUT, I know that Mits was working on a DLP 3D converter for their TVs, so you may or may not need to purchase that converter to use current 3D.

Just an FYI.

I would rather get one of them LG TVs that use glasses from the theaters. I have watched them at Best Buy and they seem just the same to me as others. I don't think I will get a 3d TV till the glasses free ones come out.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
As for 3-D tv's, unless they make a way for ya to be able to view them without getting a frickin' migraine after 10 minutes then I'll just stick to a normal HDtv whenever I get one finally.:razz:[/QUOTE]

WOW!! You might wanna get that looked at!!

[quote name='FuriousBobby 2.0']WOW!! You might wanna get that looked at!![/QUOTE]
:razz:Which part? The part where I don't wanna pay out the wazoo for the TV or the part that I think 3-D is a gimmick and I won't overpay for a TV just for that ability on it? But yeah, when I tried one of the earlier 3-D tv's in store at HHGregg a couple of years ago I got a headache(not so much a migraine but still:roll:) from trying to watch Monsters Vs. Aliens in 3-D for a lil bit.:whistle2:#

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I have a $40 Acer monitor(21" 1080p one) that I bought from Target on clearance like 2-3 years ago that I've been using for my PS3 for a while now. But my buy price for a larger(32" or so) tv is $200 or so. If a more major name brand one were $230 or so I'd go with that over a lesser known brand.

I was gonna buy that Westinghouse one last week from BB for $199 but considering I have heard nothing but bad things about the brand I'd rather not take a chance on having it brick on me within a year or two.

I usually run my tv's n such till they croak or are just about dead, so even if I spend $200 on an HDtv sooner or later I'll want that bitch to last me at least a decade.:razz:[/QUOTE]

Will you be after that $199.xx 42" at Best Buy on black Friday?

[quote name='sendme']I would rather get one of them LG TVs that use glasses from the theaters. I have watched them at Best Buy and they seem just the same to me as others. I don't think I will get a 3d TV till the glasses free ones come out.[/QUOTE]

Ditto!!!!!!! I have ALWAYSSSSSS been creeped the f*ck out by those rechargeable '3D' glasses! Talk about radiation for your face!! I don't give a damn how many studies/trials whoever has done on them!! :cold:

I hope they come out with a crisp, FULL hd 1080p, 1920x1080 3D projector that uses the theater glasses for under $2000...eventually. I like my 100"+ screen!

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Will you be after that $199.xx 42" at Best Buy on black Friday?[/QUOTE]only if they're avail online definitely not standing in line for a day to get 1.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Will you be after that $199.xx 42" at Best Buy on black Friday?[/QUOTE]
It's a Westinghouse brand, I take it? I debated the 32" one by them last week for 2 bills, but I just couldn't pull the trigger with all of the bad reviews I've seen for the brand as a whole.

Of course, some of the reviews sounded like brand whores who think anything other than automatically equals garbage.:roll:

But the 1 year limited warranty also kinda struck me as a bit shocking. Even if I were paying $20 for an HDtv I'd want a warranty longer than a damn year. I guess there's always that shitty Geek Squad Black Tie bullshit, but since they got rid of the product replacement plan version it kinda sucks since they have to try fixing the item 2-3x before they'll even offer a replacement and even then I think it's up to them if you get a refurb or a new one.:roll:

EDIT: :shock: That price CAN'T be right for a 42" HDtv. If so, then I know I'll be sitting here hitting F5 like a crack fiend jonesing for their next fix come midnight on BF. A Sharp HDtv for $200. That's gotta be a huge misprint.

The ad says 10 per store; but if you think you're going to beat every slack-jawed mongoloid and their children, cousins and extended family who will come out of the woodwork to try to buy that one, you had better go ahead and get in line now.

[quote name='sgaldis']The ad says 10 per store; but if you think you're going to beat every slack-jawed mongoloid and their children, cousins and extended family who will come out of the woodwork to try to buy that one, you had better go ahead and get in line now.[/QUOTE]

OMG! LOLLLLLLLL!!!!:D:lol:

Just to put this in perspective, I got this TV (55LW5600) about a 7 months ago for $1,850 from Amazon. I love the TV, and don't regret the purchase one bit. At $1,600 + a 4 gig 460, 6 pair of glasses (instead of 4 that it comes with by default), and Halo Combat Anniversary . . . well, can't go wrong in my opinion.

[quote name='anderson4145']This is the lg Active 3d i bought. It's sweet for the price. I don't know why you say lg = passive.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004L4CXWO/ref=oh_o01_s00_i00_details[/QUOTE] awesome i didn't know LG made active sets. i know from my own experience that i prefer active. and if you are on CAG you should have no problem finding the glasses on the CHEAP.

but on the real IATCG i meant the headache part. best 3D game so far probably U3 out of the stuff i have played. Though batman had some nice depth to the city!

[quote name='sgaldis']The ad says 10 per store; but if you think you're going to beat every slack-jawed mongoloid and their children, cousins and extended family who will come out of the woodwork to try to buy that one, you had better go ahead and get in line now.[/QUOTE]
:lol::applause:

I guess I better line up now then.;)

Here's a stock locator link for it, in the event it actually shows up online at anyone's stores.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...uId=3142087&searchpage=true&_requestid=354098
[quote name='FuriousBobby 2.0']awesome i didn't know LG made active sets. i know from my own experience that i prefer active. and if you are on CAG you should have no problem finding the glasses on the CHEAP.

but on the real IATCG i meant the headache part. best 3D game so far probably U3 out of the stuff i have played. Though batman had some nice depth to the city![/QUOTE]
I tried for the one set from Sears, but every Sears store that supposedly had them in stock(according to Google Shopping) was 'using them for display models'.:roll: I believe it was a two pack of them for $50 or under with a couple 3-D movies to go with them even(Coraline and something else).

That deal was truly the epitome of YMMV.

bread's done
Back